What do you do for your health?

It goes without saying that our heath is very important for us, and even great amount of money cannot prevent people from various serious diseases. People do many different things to stay healthy. As for me I prefer going in for sports, eat healthy food and have a good sleep.

First, everyone will agree with me that various sport exercises keep people fit and healthy.
So I always do my morning exercises indoors if the weather is cold and rainy, whereas I enjoy jogging and breathing fresh air early in the morning. Moreover, I visit swimming pool twice a week. It relaxes me and makes me cheerful. I have to work had that is why I need a good relaxation and reducing stress.

Second, good food is essential part of a healthy life. I eat a lot of row vegetables and fruit which are rich in vitamins and minerals. I have my meals in the same intervals. I cannot stand junk food and avoid it even if I am very hungry. I believe that fast fool should be forbidden in our cities and towns because it brings more harm than benefit. I do not eat fried and fat food, and I drink a lot of water. It is believed that water cleans our organism and helps our cells stay alive longer.

One more reason, I believe that strong sleep makes me healthier, reduce my stress and gives me a chance to receive the necessary relaxation. Scientist say that our bodies and brains require sever or even eight hours of sound and calm sleep. I cannot but agree with them and try to have good sleep every night.

To sum up, I go in for sports, eat healthy and nutritious food which is rich in vitamins and minerals and try to have sound sleep every night in order to stay healthy.

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the student probably do with her next paper?

It goes without saying that our heath is very important for us, and even SPENDING GREAT amountS of money cannot prevent people from CONTACTING various serious diseases.
People do many different things to stay healthy. As for me, I prefer /going in for/PARTAKING IN/ sports, /TO eat/EATING/ healthy food and havING a good NIGHTS sleep.

First, everyone will agree with me that various sport exercises keep people fit and healthy.
So I always do my morning exercises indoors if the weather is cold and rainy.
I enjoy jogging and breathing fresh air early in the morning. Moreover, I visit A swimming pool twice a week. It relaxes me and makes me cheerful. I have to work HARD, that is why I need TO relax and reducE MY stress LEVELS.

Second, good food is AN essential part of a healthy life. I eat a lot of RAW vegetables and fruit which are rich in vitamins and minerals.
I have my meals AT the same REGULAR intervals. I cannot stand junk-food and avoid it even if I am very hungry.
I believe that fast-fooD should be forbidden in our cities and towns, because IN MY OPINION, it brings more harm than benefitS.
I do not eat fried and fat food, and I drink a lot of water. It is believed that water cleans our organism and helps our cells stay alive longer.

I believe that SOUND sleep makes me healthier, reduceS my stress and gives me a chance to receive the necessary relaxation.
ScientistS say that our bodies and brains require SEVEN or even eight hours of sound and calm sleep. I cannot but agree with them and try to have A good sleep every night.

To sum up, in order to stay healthy I go in for sports, eat healthy and nutritious food which is rich in vitamins and minerals, and try to sleep SOUNDLY every night .
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Lubov. A well-opinionated essay.
Kitos. 7.5/ 10

Good mornig Kitos!
Thanks for your correction, but my errors very disturb me.

That’s easy to explain … because you won’t take a break!!!

I know your exam is on Sarurday, but you will breeze through it.

Concentrate on what you are doing, and stop worrying!!!