What do you do for good health?

Dear Kitos,
Please help me to correct my essay. Thank you.

Topic: People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

One of the most important things of every person is health. There are many ways to remain our physical conditions. In my opinion, doing exercises in the morning, eating nutritionally balanced diets and visiting doctors frequently are the three best methods that help me in staying healthy.

First of all, doing exercise in the early morning is very good for my health. Early morning is the most beautiful time of day. Because most of the vehicles and factories do not work yet, there are no pollutants in the air. Furthermore, oxygen which is produced by green trees, make the atmosphere become fresher to breathe. Doing some slight activities, like jogging, running or several physical exercisers, is able to warm up my muscles, and helps my respiratory and circulatory system to work more effectively. I can relieve the tiredness after a long night sleep, and feel ready for a working day.

Furthermore, consuming nutritionally balanced diets can maintain my physical conditions. Everyday, I have to eat meals which provide not only energy that necessary for my daily activities, but also vitamins and other minerals. Lack of one vitamin or mineral, even in a small amount, can lead people to get many dangerous diseases. For instance, if our bodies do not be supplied enough vitamin A, our visions will be poorer. Therefore, my each meal usually contains vegetable, meat, fruit which makes sure that I can have essential nutrients.

Finally, having medical check-up periodically can ensure that I can stay a healthier life. Every three months, I go to the hospital to test my whole body. The doctors will also examine my blood to detect any first symptoms of disease. If a disease is diagnosed in early stage, the patient is able to recover quickly in shorter time, and have to pay less money for the treatment. Moreover, looking into my test results, the doctors can give me useful advice about what kinds of food is good for my health, for example, or which activities I can take part and which ones I should avoid. If I follow their guidance, I am able to sustain good health.

In short, I strongly believe that three methods which I have discussed above, can help me to maintain my mental and physical conditions. Having good health, I am able to work, study effectively, and enjoy many other activities in my life.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of USA Today does the professor mainly discuss?

Dear Kitos,
Please help me to correct my essay. Thank you.

Topic: People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

One of the most important things FOR every person is THEIR health. There are many ways to remain IN our PEAK physical condition. In my opinion, doing exercises in the morning, eating nutritionally balanced diets and visiting doctors frequently are the three best methods that help me in staying healthy.

First of all, doing exercise in the early morning is very good for my health. Early morning is the most beautiful time of day. Because m Most of the vehicles and factories do not work yet AND there are no pollutants in the air. Furthermore, oxygen which is produced by green trees, makeS the atmosphere become fresher to breathe. Doing some slight activities, like jogging, running or several physical exercisers, is able to warm up my muscles, and helps my respiratory and circulatory system to work more effectively. I can relieve the tiredness after a long night sleep, and feel ready for a working day.

Furthermore, consuming nutritionally balanced diets can maintain my physical conditions. Everyday, I have to eat meals which provide not only energy that IS necessary for my daily activities, but also vitamins and other minerals. Lack of one vitamin or mineral, even in a small amount, can lead people to get many dangerous diseases. For instance, if our bodies ARE not be supplied WITH enough vitamin A, our visions will be poorer. Therefore, my EVERY meal usually contains vegetableS, meat AND fruit, which makes sure that I can have ALL THE essential nutrients MY BODY REQUIRES.

Finally, having A medical check-up periodically can ensure that I can MAINTAIN a healthier life. Every three months, I go to the hospital to test my whole body. The doctors will also examine my blood to detect any first symptoms of disease. If a disease is diagnosed in THE early stageS, the patient is able to recover quickly in A shorter time, and have to pay less money for the treatment. Moreover, looking into my test results, the doctors can give me useful advice about what kinds of food is good for my health, for example, or which activities I can take part and which ones I should avoid. If I follow their guidance, I am able to sustain good health.

In short, I strongly believe that three methods which I have discussed above, can help me to maintain my mental and physical conditions. Having good health, I am able to work, study effectively, and enjoy many other activities in my life.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Very good Doda.

Kitos. 8.5/10