What change would make your hometown more appealing to people your age?

One of the major problems is unemployment in the world. It is also similar in my hometown so if I have been given a chance, I will set up factory in my hometown. My hometown, Balıkesir, is very rich in lots of aspects so it is more appropriate city for industrialization. I will explain my reasons why Balıkesir is convenient for industrial city in the below.

Firstly, large field in Balıkesir is used for agriculture and a great number of citizens earn money by farming. It is obvious that Balıkesir is the source of raw material for industries. Therefore companies can make much more profit without transportation charges if they construct factories. Farmers grow various crops such as tomatoes, peppers or beans. As a result, unemployment will decrease with increasing number of factories and parents will provide their children high education.

Another reason why I insist on constucting factories is that my hometown is a rich area with boron. Boron is used many important field in industry such as making jet fuel, dye, or in nucleer field and Turkey has 51% of boron in the world. However, there is not enough usage of boron in Turkey and it is exported to other countries for processing. For that reason, new working field is necessary for developing country so country economy can be improved by these sources.

In conclusion, by industrialization not only my hometown will improve but also unemployment in the country will decrease. Furthermore, people should be aware of which sources they have around them. I strongly believe that children in future will have better life conditions. In my opinion, if everyone work for developing their own hometown, life in there will be much better than now.

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the student probably do with her next paper?

One of the major problems is unemployment in the world. It is also similar in my home-town(,) so if I WERE TO BE have been given a chance, I will set up A factory in my home-town. My home-town, Balıkesir, is very rich in lots of aspects so it is A CITY more appropriate city for industrialization. I will explain my reasons why Balıkesir is /convenient/SUITABLE/ for AN industrial city in the below.

Firstly, A large field in Balıkesir is used for agriculture and a great number of citizens earn money by farming. It is obvious that Balıkesir is the source of raw material for industries. Therefore companies can make much more profit without transportation charges if they construct factories. Farmers grow various crops such as tomatoes, peppers or beans. As a result, unemployment will decrease with THE increasing number of factories(,) and parents will provide their children WITH A high education.

Another reason why I insist on constRucting factories is that my home-town is /a rich area with/AN AREA RICH IN/ boron. Boron is used IN many important fieldS in industry(,) such as making jet fuel, dye, or in nucleAr fieldS(,) and Turkey has 51% of /boron in/ the worldS BORON. However, there is not enough usage of boron in Turkey and it is exported to other countries for processing. For that reason, new working fieldS ARE necessary for developing MY country so THE country’S economy can be improved by UTILISING these sources.

In conclusion, by industrialization not only will my home-town BE improveD but also unemployment in the country will decrease. Furthermore, people should be aware of which sources they have around them. I strongly believe that children in future will have better life conditions. In my opinion, if everyone workS AT for developing their own home-town, life in there will be much better than now.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Susan. This was pretty good work. Keep it up.

Kitos. 8/10