What are the days of the week? Have you been gulping?

HELLO TORSTEN:
They are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

April the first is April Fool´s day, when people play practical jokes on each other.

Sue`s birthday is in November but the favorite month is May when Spring turns
into Summer.

I have been gulping my juice. In a dialog I read: the slurping is worse than the
gulping. Is correct when I said to you I have been gulping my juice?.

The months of de year are: January, February, March, April, May, June, July,
August, September, October, November, December.

The American word for autumn is FALL. Spring, summer and winter are other season.
Best regards.
Victoria.

Sounds like you have a big, happy family, Victoria. It would be better to record sometime when they are in bed asleep, because it is difficult to hear your voice.

Dear Torsten:
I am not superstituous but I listened antique families. Now is Tue: Don`t travel neither your house separate.
What important to know: abbreviate forms: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat and Sun
and the months are: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov and Dec.
My husband was born on 6th Nov and the favourite month to travel to Tumbes is in
Dec because on 10th once is his mother´s birthday, last year we went for holiday
to Cajamarca for three days after that we going to Tumbes.
Greetings.
Victoria

WHAT IS THIS?

These are the months of the year: Jan,Feb, Mar, Apr , May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct ,Dec. The names of the planets, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter,Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto.
I´d lilke you give me same examples from Acromyns . I´m not undestand. Please.
When I visited one Park of animals in Africa a saw a herd of Elephants walking for the yield, eating plants and amarulas other species of plants, and two of the elephants
appear near us , they frightened us and we came back slowly and we hoped they dissappeard for the forest then we were very glad. All the morning looking for elephants
if we did not find, we won´t frightened us. How are the things.
Best regards.
Victoria.