What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)?

What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important

Managing a group of people who have different personalities and abilities is not an easy task. As human we used to judge others at first sight. Once people start to be suspicious about your personality and behavior they are no longer following you. Therefore, in my perspective, for someone to be successful as a group leader he/she must have a cretin qualities and skills.

One of them is excellent communication skill. Leaders must learn how to listen to their employees. By doing so, they will ensure that they do understands the instructions very well. One good way to insure that someone had understood what you had said is by letting them repeats everything in their own words. For example, you can tell them simply (so what you are saying is…). This method will help you to avoid many misunderstanding.

In additions, a good leader must learn how to inspire others. Inspiring others is a great way to get their support and let them fellow you in any direction you may take. Besides, a good organizational skill is essential for a leader. They must learn and teach other group member how to organize their time. Also, being fair to whomever you are dealing with will help in making other respect you. For example, if you delegate work to others you must ensure that you are scrupulous in allocating pleasant and unpleasant tasks evenly.

Democracy, of course, is one of the most characteristics of an effective leader. Opening up to people and sharing with them the problems that you are facing and listening to their solutions and advice will help you to overcome any difficulties in a short time.

In summery, it may seem hard to take the responsibility of leading groups of people in our modern world. Yet, it’s not impossible thing. Good communication skill, being an inspiration to others, organizational skill and democracy is all what it take for someone to be a perfect leader.

Thanks in advance

TOEFL listening lectures: The lecturer uses the Gandara culture as an example of what?

I’d give a 7/10. It has a couple of excusableness errors.

Correcting my essay is non of your business. Seriously…get a life!!!