what are some important characteristics of a co-worker

We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people, in your opinion ,what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)?Use reasons and specific example to explain why these characteristics are important.

We spend most of our daily life with the people we work. I have met and worked with different kind of people. And the general impression of what I have faced is that the best workers are very adaptable, cooperative and very motivated to work.

A good worker is cooperative. He always helps the others with what he can. The weal of the team is beyond the individual wishes. Basically everyone is satisfied working such kind of people. The result of being cooperative is the job done. Essential ability to work in team is to be communicative and always be in touch with the others. While working as smooth as possible people tend to be more happy and pleased.

A good worker is adaptable. For example he always agrees to change his plans in order to get the job done. The good worker assembles his skills and knowledge as to as to perform at the very best. When changing the atmosphere, a quality employee manages to use various tactics and strategy. His progression is a product of his will to be flexible.

A good worker is motivated at any time and at any circumstance. He never allows bad things to fulfill his work and his goal to work harder. An employee of that kind always pushes himself to the limit in order to complete the job. You will never see him being lazy or demotivated. For example people around him will say he is the top worker at his position.

To summarize, to be the very best in your area requires more work than talent. In my opinion being accepted as the greatest is a complex activity which requires different qualities gained and developed over time.
(286 words)

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on Modern World History

We all work, or will work, with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)?Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are important.

We spend most of our daily lives with people with whom we work. I have met and worked with different kinds of people, and the general impression of what I have faced is that the best workers are very adaptable, cooperative and very motivated in their work.

A good worker is cooperative. He always helps others whenever he can. The wealth of the team is beyond one individuals wishes. Basically everyone is satisfied working with such people. The result of being cooperative is the job is well done. An essential ability to work in a team is to be communicative, and always to keep in touch with the others. While working as smoothly as possible people tend to be more happy and pleased.

A good worker is adaptable. For example he always readily agrees to change his plans in order to get the job done. The good worker assembles his skills and knowledge so as to perform at the very best. When changing the atmosphere, (puzzling)
a quality employee manages to use various tactics and strategy. His progression is a product of his will to be flexible.

A good worker is motivated at all times and under any circumstance. He never allows other things to hinder his work, and his goal to work harder.
An employee of this kind always pushes himself to the limit in order to complete the job. You will never see him being lazy or uninterestd. For example people around him will say he is the top worker at his position.

To summarize, to be the very best in your area requires talent even more than hard work. In my opinion being accepted as the greatest is a complex activity which requires different qualities gained and developed over time.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This was your most creative essay to date Neacel. Well done.

Kitos. 8.5/10