What are beautiful people?

To begin with, all of us meet a lot of different people during our lives. We create good relationships with some of them, whereas others simply overpass our lives, and we forget about them very quickly. Why do only a few people seem attractive and interesting for us, and stay in your hearts forever? We want to know more about them, follow them, or even become similar to them, while others are so indifferent to us. I would like to discuss my understanding of this phenomenon.

A lot of people are attracted by the external beauty, and they want to communicate only with beautiful people. I cannot but agree that people’s external beauty is very important, and without any doubt it attracts our attention and accents. On the other hand, I should say that an external attraction is not enough to arouse somebody’s interest. If you do not have the same habits, hobbies, points of view or ideas very soon your interest will disappear. The famous Russian writer Lev Tolstoy once said “ Human beings like rivers, water is similar everywhere, but a river may be narrow or wide, fast and calm, cold and warm, clean and muddy. So people may behave very different. They do various things which may very differ from their normal habits; they become not similar to themselves from time to time, but at the same time stay who they are.”

I do not want to deny the fact that both beauty and intelligence are very important qualities which characterize a person, but it is not everything. From my point of view, people’s souls, thoughts, reflections are the most important characteristics which may attract interests and attention of others. It is very important to observe a person in different life situations, and to see how he communicates and behaves with other people. Only in this case, when we are able to see what makes a human being to be happy and what disappoints him, what are his goals and aims, regrets and deals; we will surely say who that person is.

Unfortunately, we cannot observe people’s souls at first sight. All of us need a long process of communication with a person in order to understand him better. I believe that our behavior like a mirror which reflects us. Only thanks to person’s deals we are able to see if his live is full of a real sense.

To conclude, in my opinion, all people should work hard if they want to full their lives and souls with wonderful substances. By doing so we will become very beautiful and charming people to others in all senses.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a marine biology class

To begin with, all of us meet a lot of different people during our lives. We create good relationships with some of them, whereas others simply overpass our lives, and we forget about them very quickly. Why do only a few people seem attractive and interesting for us, and stay in your hearts forever? We want to know more about them, follow them, or even become similar to them, while others are so indifferent to us. I would like to discuss my understanding of this phenomenon.

A lot of people are attracted by the external beauty, and they want to communicate only with beautiful people. I cannot but agree that people’s external beauty is very important, and without any doubt it attracts our attention and accents. On the other hand, I should say that an external attraction is not enough to arouse somebody’s interest. If you do not have the same habits, hobbies, points of view or ideas very soon your interest will disappear. The famous Russian writer Lev Tolstoy once said “ Human beings are like rivers, water is similar everywhere, but a river may be narrow or wide, fast or calm, cold or warm, clean or muddy. So people may behave very differently. They do various things which may be very different from their normal habits; they become not similar to themselves from time to time, but at the same time stay who they are.”

I do not want to deny the fact that both beauty and intelligence are very important qualities which characterize a person, but they are not everything. From my point of view, people’s souls, thoughts and reflections are the most important characteristics which may attract interests and attention of others. It is very important to observe a person in different life situations, and to see how he communicates and behaves with other people. Only in this case, when we are able to see what makes a human being to be happy and what disappoints him, what are his goals and aims, regrets and deals; we will surely see who that person is.

Unfortunately, we cannot observe people’s souls at first sight. All of us need a long process of communication with a person in order to understand him better. I believe that our behavior is like a mirror which reflects us. Only thanks to a person’s dealings are we able to see if his life is full of a real sense.

To conclude, in my opinion, all people should work hard if they want to fill their lives and souls with wonderful substances. By doing so we will become very beautiful and charming people to others in all senses.

Yet another excellent essay Lub. I suggest you review it once again.

Kitos. 10/10

Thank you dear Bill for your patience and care.

I will never stop admiring your great work:)

I liked it.

Thank you Milily.