What a strange day!

Dear Kyaw!
It is nice to hear it! But recently I could hardly find anything new. If I remember well, through three months nobody sent messages to Forum. It is a pity. At least from those good times I have a couple good friends who remember about me.
Some of them still play with me a Wordfeud everyday. Unfortunately the OTHER had resigned. Ha ha! You are the master in finding funny photos in Internet. I wouldn’t be surpris if it was a tiger. I wonder how this cat was fed to. Its thin legs show that it doesn’t run around to catch mice.
I am waiting impatiently for summer. There, in the mountains my legs usually catch better condition.
I hope you feel well.
Luv ya:-)

My dear Moni!
Of course I am always waiting for your nice photos
from your numerous travels. You know that I make use of them immediatelly to enrich Google Maps where I will be soon a guide of 5th level. Thanks you and other friends from abroad, I crossed over 400000 people who read my opinions about these attractive places. It isn’t easy to find still something new and interesting. So I am standing on my head to creating next photos because i don’t go abroad. I am very thanksfull for every sent photo to me. If the sender have nothing against of it I place his small photo and my thanks. This way I had met many interesting places in the world - without leaving my house.
Maybe Kyaw will be so nice and will send to me his personally taken photos. What do you think?
See you my dear:-)

Dear Alicia,
Sorry to spoil your beautiful topic. In my jungle there’s no beautiful photos. But of hardship and poverty. I will post them when it is opportuned. You got me?

Dear Kyaw!
As you can see we both have a similar sense of humour. This photo I sent recently to Google Maps:

I need not only the nice pictures. I only need personally taken photos. Something what didn’t appear in Internet. Take anything and send to me:-))

I am in Żywiec again. I have opportunitt to see beautiful views on the Żywiec Lake every day😊.

Hi dear friends! I can’t believe that I’m still hanging in the first place in our Forum, for so long time.I promised to Kyaw to write to him during my time in Zywiec. But I was strongly limited by lack of Wi-Fi. Today I came again to my laptop and I realised that i forgot how to use it. Moreover after long absence in my house in Gliwice I found here so many matters to do, that I simply can’t find myself in it. How is my dear Beees feeling? I dare to ask. I am now during the fysiotherapy and I feel rather terribly. But hopefully it will be better when I will have it finished.I am attending the second year the English school at Methodists. Simply to have opportunity to leave my house during in the Winter and to remind what i learned in the past.
Sincere greetings to my all dear friends. Alicja:-))

Physiotherapy :blush:,sorry!

Hello Alicja and everyone!
The new look of the ETN is at least interesting. It may be better, it’s worth trying.

I just tried and it works. Simpler and faster.
I like it.

1 Like

My dear Moni. It is nice to see you again :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Nice and happy to see you too!
:hugs: