What a song!

I have been listening to this song dozens of times for the past couple of days and still can’t get enough of it! youtube.com/watch?v=zvr4CRF7Idc[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: Why are these young men in conversation?[YSaerTTEW443543]

They are really amazing, my favorite of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A&ob=av2n
youtube.com/watch?v=pY9b6jgb … re=related
youtube.com/watch?v=XbI1FpLd … re=related

Coldplay is a good band. I think my favorite song by them is still this one…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE&ob=av2n

Ahhh, sometimes I hate Germany – been getting this:

Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany because it may contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music rights.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Withdrawing money from an ATM[YSaerTTEW443543]

Ah sorry, I don’t know how to post the direct link like you have. You can look up “Viva La Vida” by Coldplay. We get that here too, lots of things not available here for one reason or another.

[quote=“Torsten”]
I have been listening to this song dozens of times for the past couple of days and still can’t get enough of it! youtube.com/watch?v=zvr4CRF7Idc

Dear Torsten!I’m just browsing for the topics of Your authorship to find sth. convinient for me.When I got to Your profile ,I coulden’t see Your photo even so the other moderators photos are available.You are my tutor and I want to know sth. about You.So far I got to know that You are helpful and polite person.I listened to this songs and I must admit that I liked them all.Thinking about the choice they can represent the very sensitive people.As a not young “humen being” I hope I have right to do such analysis. As for me I like very much “Starry starry night/Shedows on the hills”-Severus,Hermiona/Don mcLean. Alicja1