What a person would like and dislike about living in your town?

Good evening Kitos!
Please amend my new essay.
Thank you for the great help.

A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

I have been living in Ivano-Frankivsk since my birth. This picturesque town is located in the Eastern part of Europe, in Ukraine. I believe that a new person in my town would amazed by its beauty, greenery, and convenience.

The first thing that each person will notice when they visit my hometown, is its historical charm. Founded a long time ago, Ivano-Frankivsk was a part of many states, such as Austro-Hungary, Poland, and Soviet Union. All of them left their significant imprints on the town. The architecture of the town combines diverse styles of different historical epochs and cultures. Though many buildings are old, they are in a good condition because authorities of the town allocate the sufficient amount of money from the budget on their restoration each year. As for me, it is very inspiring to live in a place where everything - streets, buildings, museums, parks, statues - narrates about its rich history.

Furthermore, a person who likes nature will be fond of my town. It lies between two rivers, and small hills are right near one of them. When someone wants to spend a weekend far from the hustle and bustle of the city, it is not a problem in my town. For example, I like to watch the sunset every Friday evening from those hills, where the splendid scenery of the whole town is available.

Finally, I think that a person would like to move to my town if they are tired of disadvantages of a big city. For instance, they should not wake up early in order to get to work in time. All business offices are located in the center of the town, where you can get maximum within 30 minutes. In addition, they would not be concerned about a place where to walk with their children. It is known that air pollution and dirty streets are very common in big cities. However, each part of my hometown has a green park with many attractions for children, and the air is pure because of the small amount of cars and enterprises here.

In conclusion, I feel that a new resident of my town will experience all advantages of a small city, such as short distance to every place and healthy conditions. Furthermore, nobody will remain indifferent to its great architecture and nature.

TOEFL listening lectures: What makes ‘The Canterbury Tales’ easier to understand?

Good evening Kitos!
Please amend my new essay.
Thank you for the great help.

A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

I have been living in Ivano-Frankivsk since my birth. This picturesque town is located in the Eastern part of Europe, in Ukraine. I believe that a new person in my town would be amazed by its beauty, greenery, and convenience.

The first thing that a person would notice when they visit my hometown, is its historical charm. Founded a long time ago, Ivano-Frankivsk was a part of many states, such as Austro-Hungary, Poland, and Soviet Union. All of them left their significant imprints on the town. The architecture of the town combines diverse styles of different historical epochs and cultures. Though many buildings are old, they are in a good condition, because authorities of the town allocate sufficient amounts of money from the budget on their restoration each year. As for me, it is very inspiring to live in a place where everything - streets, buildings, museums, parks, statues - narrates about its rich history.

Furthermore, a person who likes nature will be fond of my town. It lies between two rivers, and small hills are right near one of them. When someone wants to spend a weekend far from the hustle and bustle of the city, it is not a problem in my town. For example, I like to watch the sunset every Friday evening from those hills, where the splendid scenery of the whole town is available.

Finally, I think that a person would like to move to my town if they are tired of the disadvantages of a big city. For instance, they need not wake up early in order to get to work in time. All business offices are located in the centre of the town, where you can easily reach within 30 minutes. In addition, they would not be concerned about a safe place to walk with their children. It is known that air pollution and dirty streets are very common in big cities. However, each part of my home-town has a green park with many attractions for children, and the air is pure because of the small amount of cars and enterprises here.

In conclusion, I feel that a new resident of my town will experience all of the advantages of a small city, such as it being only a short distance to every place, and its healthy environment. Furthermore, nobody will remain indifferent to its great architecture and nature.

Your best work to date Irchuk. Well done.

Kitos. 9/10

Wow! Thank you Kitos!
It was so important for me to hear words like these…
My exam is in a few days and, frankly speaking, I’m very anxious.
It’s a problem for me to write within 30 minutes :frowning:
However, I will try to do my best…

You need only to fully understand the topic, relax, and start writing. Forget everything except the task before you. This is your chance to a better future, and hopefully, a successful career.