We very rarely ban a user...

Just as I see all the comments are excellent, good or at least not bad and you said that the singer made it just for funny purpose and that we couldn’t find it in YouTube

Where and how did you learn the phrase ‘for funny purpose’?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A stereotypical toy means?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I don’t know. lol. Maybe it’s my self creation. In fact, I didn’t really remember your original message. It’s hobby.

The phrase “it’s hobby” doesn’t sound English. By the way, if you create a lot of your own phrases you will soon end up speaking Vietnamese English.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation about toys[YSaerTTEW443543]

In fact, there’s still on term called Vietnamese English. I meant it’s hobby instead of funny purposes. I’m still an English learner and need to improve it much. That’s why I use the forum so often like this. These time, I haven’t seen Mr. Micawber delete any of my messages. Do you know why?

Probably ignoring your postings!

But he said if I have any impolite or rude, wrong reply, he will ban me from entering the forum.

So, you must surely have given him good reason to give you this warning.
It is merely a warning.
Change whatever you are doing wrong and go back.
This is a sociable friendly Forum. We intend to keep it that way.
Be warned, toe the line.

Kitos.

VW, you are very close to getting banned because you constantly answer questions without knowing what you are talking about. This is very confusing to our users. If you don’t stop answering questions in the English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) section, you’ll get banned. This is your last warning.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a history class[YSaerTTEW443543]

What do you mean by saying QUIET RIGHT, Mr. Kistodad? Of course I don’t want to be banned and I would be very grateful if you, the moderators could help me get out of this. Indeed, I haven’t found any of the rudeness in my posts recently. I think they’re just arguments or controversies.

VW, your response shows that you have a very limited understanding of both the English language and social graces.
My reply was in answer to Alan’s comment that all informative posts should be posted on the Forum and not to a solitary person.
The whole Forum should have the benefit of both questions and replies.

Kitos

It’s sad to know that this topic is for me only. I meant it must have been Quite right not Quiet right. As I’ve said, I’m very stupid(not having many experiences).

I quite like to make the occasional mistake in my spelling. It proves that even English people can make mistakes too when writing.

It may interest you to know that I had four PM’s about this mistake BEFORE you mentioned it. Just illustrates how avidly my writings are read. Can’t be bad, can it?

Oh I now realise that this banning topic is very interesting as I can talk to all moderators only. Anyway, your mistake might just be a typo. Mistake like compulsary might be more serious. But to me, the biggest mistakes are grammar, not to mention vocabulary, as it may lead to misunderstanding or confusion(like my posts???lol). Well, I wonder what time it is now in yr position? It’s now about 1.55 a.m in Vietnam. As there’s no users here, can I use such abbreviations as i, yr, btw,…etc… In fact, I find the mistake that most users here make is the words order in subordinate clauses as questions. I wonder what time IS IT in yr position? Once more, the words order leads to the question mark. A double mistake… I’m indeed a talkative boy but I just make full use of it and my sense of humor when I’m talking to my real friends as it’s they that really listen to me carefully. The English and American may not like this so they may be always telling me crazy, or rude??? They forget the differences between cultures and especially ages. Only the youth really love funny stories and speaking nonsense. It’s time consuming but make them happy with their youth which is very short. Also, the Europeans and Americans are very busy ladies and gentlemen so that’s why they don’t like wasting their invaluable time hearing such nonsense things. Maybe I’ll have to adapt to this way of living if I wanna go to one of the countries. Of all the moderators, you’re the most sociable one with more than 14 posts per day. I’m also trying to catch up with you but still just 9 per day. As I’m more and more afraid of being banned, I can’t make posts deliberately. Well, it’s too long for a quick reply. Have a good day Mr. Kisto. Btw, can you send me a pm telling about your family? Mr. Charles Micawber told me some about his family. And what’s your actual name? And why do you like this name? I mean the name displayed on this forum.

Hi VW, if you want to learn more about Bill and his background you can read these posts of his: english-test.net/forum/searc … &start=585

In addition, you can tell us something about yourself. What do you do, who are your friends and how did you learn English?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: Why is herring healthier for us than tuna?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I’m still a student. I have few friends and don’t really want to recall these sad stories. How I learnt English is a long and interesting story. English was what pulled me back, back to a life of a pessimistic person. English helped me very much at that time. It helped me to realise how valuable my life is, it helped me know more about the world. English was also one of my best friends whew I was down. Because when I was in need of a friend, English always appeared first in my mind and PLAYED with me. And for a long time, I’d learnt English everyday as I always wanted to search a guy who I could share my stories with. And now, English is still my friend, my best friend although I don’t meet this guy everyday anymore. Because of not having so many chances, what I had done for such a long time(for me) was just working with papers and books and not any speaking. Despite this limitation, I still consider English as a friend of mine WHO I can talk to everyday. So, my English is better or worse depends much on my mood.

Hi VW, so you are a student of Applied Linguistics or English as a Second Language? Have you ever lived in the US?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the Louisiade Archipelago host more bird species than the Hawaiian Islands?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I’m not sure. Most of us learn English just to be able to speak but I prefer to learn it to be a linguist rather than a speaker only.

Hello VW, this is your final warning. If you don’t stop your time-wasting points and repetitions you will get banned.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students at the library[YSaerTTEW443543]

What did you mean? I think I’ve been doing not too badly recently.