ways of expressing negation

Would you please help me to know how many ways of expressing negation are there in ‘Standart English’

I don’t think they have been counted, yanoss. Here are some negative words, which can be combined in various ways in sentences:

no
not
never
neither
nor
nobody
nothing
nowhere
hardly
seldom

Thank you for the answer!
Is it correct to say that there are two ways of expressing negation in English?
I mean negative doubling and negative polarity (NPI).

Hi Yanoss,

Where did you come across the terms “negative doubling” and “negative polarity”?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Afternoon traffic report on the radio[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten!
I’ve been trying to answer the question" How many ways of expressing 'negation’are there in English? "
It’s a part of the list of questions that i have to prepare to set on an exam of english morphology and syntax But now i supose (after reading some pappers) that one of the ways of expressing 'negation ’ in English is by using 'negative polarity items" (NPI) / as Mister Micawber suggest above/ but “negative doubling”: I" don’t know nobody "- it’s not commanly allowed to use in Standard English but in dialect and spoken English
But may be I’m wrong?!
Regards

Yes, that’s right, yanoss-- double negatives are frowned upon in careful English. We do have one anomaly, which is often discussed:

I cannot answer no questions.

This is a questionable but possible form meaning ‘I am unable to avoid answering questions / I must answer at least question’.

Mister Micawber,
Thank you for the help!
Regards,
yanoss