way to success

Do successful people take part in new things and take risks rather than do things they have done well?

Success is a universal aspiration. But what is the right way to success, holding on the field you have already done well or take part in new things and take risks? Personally, I believe it all depends, for success is attributed to a series of complex reasons rather than one singer factor.

Some people owe their success to consistent exploration in one field. They find their talent in one particular field and devote the whole life to it, thus accomplish splendid success. take Mari Curi as an example, she spent eight years doing one tedious job, that is, refining the pitch, and finally find Radium the new element, which brought her a Nobel prize. Bill Gates is another case in point. he founded the famous Microsoft Corporation, creating the virtual software empire, which has brought tremendous benefit to the human being. Everything originated from his childhood hobby and adoration of computer technology, which he has stuck to and developed into his lifetime career.

While other successful people favors chartering new waters and sticking out their necks out all the time. Liu Yong, a brilliant Taiwanese writer, has once commended vividly: successes are like mountains, and life is just like climbing the mountains. Standing on one of the peaks, if you wish to achieve greater success and conquer another peak, the first thing you should do is to come down to the bottom of the mountain you have been on. He also acts as a role model for us by his life experience. Already well-known in edition in his early years, he was determined to abandon all the accomplishments he had got, and went to America alone to try his fortune. After years of arduous struggle, he became world-famous and eventually settled down in America.

So we can draw a safe conclusion that perseverance and courage, along with other important qualities, are the key factors that contribute to success, rather than the choice whether or not to stay in one particular field.

Dear sir, may I ask you some questions? When taking Toefl examinations, is it important to state objectively? Or do judges emphasize on not only my sentences and logic but also my reasoning?
Another question: does the introduction of difficult words lead to higher marks? Do you think the use of “indispensable” superior to “important”?

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor discuss World War II?

Do successful people take part in new things and take risks rather than do things they have done well?

Success is a universal aspiration. But what is the right way to success, holding on the field you have already done well or take part in new things and take risks? Personally, I believe it all depends, for success is attributed to a series of complex reasons rather than one singer factor.

Some people owe their success to consistent exploration in one field. They find their talent in one particular field and devote theIR whole LIVES to it, thus accomplishING A splendid success. Take Mari Curi as an example(.) She spent eight years doing one tedious job, that is, refining the pitch, and finally DISCOVERED Radium(,) the new element, which brought her a Nobel prize. Bill Gates is another case in point. He founded the famous Microsoft Corporation, creating A virtual software empire, which has brought tremendous benefit to ALL human beingS(,) EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY. Everything originated from his childhood hobby and HIS adoration of computer technology, which he has stuck to and developed into his lifetime career.

While other successful people favoUr chartING new waters and sticking out their necks out all the time. Liu Yong, a brilliant Taiwanese writer, has once commenTed vividly: “Successes are like mountains, and life is just like climbing the mountains. Standing on one of the peaks, if you wish to achieve greater success and conquer another peak, the first thing you should do is to come down to the bottom of the mountain you have been on.” He also acts as a role model for us by his life experience. Already well-known FROM editionS in his early years, he was determined to abandon all the accomplishments he had /got/ACHIEVED/, and went to America alone to try FOR his fortune. After years of arduous struggle, he became world-famous and eventually settled down in America.

So we can draw a safe conclusion that perseverance and courage, along with other important qualities, are the key factors that contribute to success, rather than the choice OF whether or not to stay in one particular field.

Dear sir, may I ask you some questions? When taking Toefl examinations, is it important to state objectively? Or do judges emphasize on not only my sentences and logic but also my reasoning?---- I believe that an intelligent examiner would consider all three.

Another question: does the introduction of difficult words lead to higher marks? Do you think the use of “indispensable” superior to “important”?— This would be depend on the previous context of the particular sentence. Exhibiting a good use of vocabulary would be a distinct advantage , but using a word completely out of context would be disastrous in my opinion. If you are unsure … Keep it simple!

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you in advance for solving my which has puzzled me for so long. I will try to meet all the requirement.(:slight_smile:)

Thank you in advance for solving my which has puzzled me for so long. I will try to meet all the requirement.(:slight_smile:)

I hope it really does translate to faster, cheaper access for all not just for the test papers. Heard some disturbing in the last few weeks but the sooner access here becomes as fast, reliable and accessible as it is in other parts of the world the better.