Watching movies: How we can learn new words in movies?

Hi my dear friends.I want to know how should I watch moveis?I mean for example how we can learn new words in movies?
Thanks!

Watching movies is a good way of learning English provided there are enough conversations in it.

I enjoyed these movies a lot, hope you would like too –

Shrek
Madagaskar
Bee Movie
Ice Age
Stuart Little
Home Alone

…and many more. Why not share the movies you like?

I guess instead of movies tv shows might be more helpful like friends,how i met ur mother, everybody loves raymond

The movies I really love are:spacs chimps,cars,a bug`s life and exactly the movies which you write Gray!

You like cartoons, don’t you?
I also like all off them. they are for fun.
I reccomend you " Seven Pounds". Note: There is no fun in this movie!!

~Phoebe

Well, I like cartoons but not all of them. I just cannot put up with the cartoon characters they are coming up with nowadays.

What is the last movie you watched? How was it?

see the tv
like me, i see only the british channel to improve my english

So, what channels do you watch Honey? And what programmes do you like?

Gray,

Don’t you get tired of correcting capital letters? :wink: I, not i :slight_smile:

I appreciate your patience and ambition.

Regards,

~Phoebe

Phoebe, we all love Honey, but by ignoring to use basic English in her posts she is encouraging others to do the same.
Gray is quite right in reminding her just why she, and many others, are here.

Come on Honey, stop your bad habits.

Kitos.

I know Kitos,

I read most of posts under “What do you want to talk about?”. I’m sure I’ve seen Gray’s posts inviting our dear Honey to use capital letters. I really appreciate Gray’s work.He’s very ambitious!! But it’s really funny :slight_smile:

Honey, please use capital letters, don’t torment Gray :slight_smile: He’s too busy with his novel :wink:

Gray,
I’m waiting for continuation :slight_smile:

~Phoebe

thanks gray
i love you

i know that i have many mistakes :oops:

i watch the BBC channel
there is a program (follow me )
it is good

but the problem is : i am a stupied girl :roll:

thank you DOCTOR

I HOPE TO KNOW EVERYTHING IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE

And I’m sure you will succeed eventually Honey, but you must drop your bad habits.

Use a capital letter to begin sentences, and a full stop to end them.

Capital “I” when referring to yourself.

This is a Forum for learning English. If you want to learn, please adopt a positive attitude to your learning and posting. Others are reading your posts.

It isn’t difficult, is it?

Kitos.

I like watching movies to improve my English.

My favorite movies are:

• Shrek
  • Mobster and Mormons
  • Princes Diaries
  • Sister Act
  • Titanic
  • Home Alone
  • etc.

I watched these movies each scene/segment until I accustom with the phrase and new vocabulary, and then move to next scene etc. I found this way is working although take long time.

The best way to learn new words in a movie is playing it with subtitle, but only in english. So, you will not only learn new words, you will also improve your listening skills.

The best way to learn new words in a movie is playing it with subtitle, but only in english. So, you will not only learn new words, you will also improve your listening skills.

I love to learn English(fullstop) :wink:

I love to listen to the advise.

and, I will improve myself .

I promise you, but I need some helping.

Subtitle is the importance when you want to see anything.

It helps you to understand quickly.

That is always good – to learn.

:slight_smile: