Wanted: Feedback on TOEIC Listening Exercises

Let me poke my nose into the above question. I think the correct one is 'the man with an orange jacket" as the cars are not in the foreground, contrarily to the man on the road. Thanks. José Sarto

Hi Madam & Jose Sarto Silva

Thank you for responding my opinion about the question that I asked by me now, and it has been mentioned previously. We can find three cars irrespective of buried and foreground.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi Jose Sarto Silva

My request is to not write any letters in my private message box, since I have been always frank with all learners. You can say comments/suggestions/opinions anything you can write to me on the forum itself. The Forum won’t say objection if you write to me on the forum.

In the private message, you were kidding me that you found three bikes in the picture instead of cars. O.K. whatever you want to say you can post a reply on the forum.
This is for your kind information.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

You seem to have misunderstood me. I did not say the cars were buried in the picture. I said the previous discussion about this picture was buried further back in this discussion thread.

In fact, you will find it here:
english-test.net/forum/sutra … tml#376879

Dear Shanti,

I was not kidding you, believe me. I think you stuck to your point of view, that’s normal. As the test has only one option 'correct", to my understanding the best option is 'the man in orange jacket".

My best regards.

José Sarto

Hi Beeesnees Madam

Thanks for your clarification about the same. Although the author believes that the one of the vehicle colour blue is van shape since it looks slightly taller than other cars, I cannot accept myself to your reply.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi Jose Sarto Silva,

Thank for your best option even though my secondary option is not accepted by all.

S.Shanthi

Hi Madam
english-test.net/toeic/liste … water.html

In this exercise the man is wearing a white cap is correct answer, as for me the cap colour seemed to be light green. Please check with other learners also what I said is correct or not.

Thanks

S.Shanthi

Hi Jose sorto,

Why don’t you visit my topic ( which contains 22 pages) [color=green]In My Next Birth you can find playground thread, If you click on Playground, you can see my topic on the top of the page, where you can visit my topic with interesting postings of our learners

After visiting the same, please let me know your comments. You can read it at your own time. www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic84793.html

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi Madam,

May I know the reason for why the Play Mode is not working in Toeic Listening Exercises and other Audio Listening. I find it difficult to do with Podcast. Please clarify my doubt.

Thanking you

S.Shanthi

I have just tried several tests and the ‘play’ mode is working without a problem.
Perhaps you need to install or update Adobe Flash Player on your own computer.

If that is not the problem, then I’m sorry, but I cannot help you further with audio problems relating to your own system.

Hi madam

Thank you for your reply regarding play mode is not working. That problem had solved immediately I wrote a feed back to the forum. The problem is, in my computer, the Firebox did not allow it, then I clicked on allow now, then it allowed me to do everything.
Sorry for the late reply since I could see the reply now only. By the by, May I wish you for a "Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2015. Best wishes for both of them.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi Madam

When I saw my mark percentage it was 67.87%, then after I didn’t attend any test on the forum. When I see my progress report, it showed me the percentage of 64.42%, how it had suddenly fell down, I don’t know. Without attending test, the mark is getting reduced, I will not attend test hereafter, let the mark % will be 64% always.

I do like the Forum, which is not boosting myself whereas decreasing my interest.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi Madam

Right now I attending TOEIC Listening Part III, Exercise, 4 to 6, in which I found lot of disturbance like slow downloading of the same, which I felt very sorry, why I am attending the exercises which forum is not supported.

Thank you for enjoying your co-operation and learned English through the forum.

S.Shanthi

Dear Sir

TOEIC Listening Exercies 253 Set 26

Answer C & D are correct.

Answer C : The man is wearing Yellow Cap

Answer D: The Man is looking pleased to meet the women

Both answers are correct, you can say he is wearing yellow helmet not cap. I will not accept, you have to accept both answer or you should me give me one mark for my answer.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Nevertheless, in English, a helmet is not a cap, so answer C is wrong.

Sorry, Shanthisethuraman.