Wanted: Feedback on TOEIC Listening Exercises

Chiunque apprendimento dell’inglese dovrebbe anche imparare un po 'italiana in quanto è la più langauge beauiftul in tutto il mondo.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two employees compare the features of two computers[YSaerTTEW443543]

Oh, you’re very kind. But now stop writing in Italian, S.Shanthi might get angry. :slight_smile:

PS: @S.Shanthi, Torsten has just told me that everyone should study Italian too, because it’s the most beautiful language in the world.

E 'impossibile arrabbiarsi a causa di un post sul forum italiano, al contrario, l’italiano ti rende felice.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two patients talk about their health problems[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Francis,

Thank you for your translation for Italian language in nice English.

S.Shanthi

Proprio così. Italiano è un po 'come la musica. Si dovrebbe ascoltare Eros Ramazzotti e saprete cosa intendo ;-)[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A customer pays cash in a store[YSaerTTEW443543]

Sir, I use a translator to understand what you are talking about:-). But I wonder your last sentence, you wrote Eros Ramazzotti, it’s translated Joe Cocker. How come? Is it the same person?

Well, Eros Ramazzotti and Joe Cocker are very different persons indeed ;-)[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two conference participants introduce themselves to each other[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Sir,

I hope my progress percentage will come to - -1%, -2% … Then I will reach my
progress - 100%. Everybody will say I am outstanding of all.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

I actually see that the beach is bright yellow, while the sea is not (whole) pale blue - in the background the sea is deep blue. Anyway, no problem. :slight_smile:

english-test.net/toeic/liste … beach.html

If you call that bright yellow, you’d better not to any decorating for me.

For me:

This is bright yellow:

This is deep blue:

You’re adorable, Bev. How could I not love you? :wink:

It’s easy when you get to know me :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi,

(A) One of the riders is wearing red.

Right. I could also say “One of the riders is dressed in red”, couldn’t I?

Thanks a lot.

english-test.net/toeic/liste … nting.html

yes

Hi Bev,

I love the sound of that word: “yes”, especially when it’s pronounced from you. :wink:

Hi,

Just to tell you that there is a typo in this exercise: “The parents seems to be having an argument.”

Bye

english-test.net/toeic/liste … ument.html

Thanks for that, I’ll change it soon.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How soon can you start working for us?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten, you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Missione compiuta.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: When will the sale start?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I’m glad of that.

PS: Your Italian is amazing. :slight_smile: