Walk on the moon

What do you think how to improve my essay? done in 38 min.

The first man to walk on the moon claimed it was a step forward for mankind. However, it has made little difference in most people’s lives.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is often argued that the act of sending a man to the moon gives no benefit to normal people. While this great achievement might have some impact, I agree with the idea and the government fund should be spent on other vital sectors.

Space exploration is an undeniably crucial milestone for mankind as it took years of research and vigorous effort of engineer and scientist. Landing on the moon has triggered curiosity and interest of many people, not only government, that human is capable to go to space. Whereas before only was NASA the only institution who can land their rocket on the moon, now a private company called Tesla has already successfully landed their aircraft on the moon. Also, the success story of astronaut might spark children’s interest to study science and engineering, particularly astrophysics.

However, the touch of human on the moon has been of no benefit to common people. No practical improvement in life can be seen. People still need to do their daily activity as their usual and society problems, such as poverty, lack of medical care and education, still exists around them. Therefore, I argue that the government money to fund the research to go space should be reallocated to other essential sectors. It can be used to fund construction of public facilities like schools, hospitals, or council houses to solve the society problem. As a result, people will have a better quality of life.

In conclusion, although it has given some influences on some people and science, it is not beneficial for commoners. Thus, the government money is better off being spent somewhere else which has more practical impact to normal people.

2 Likes

Elon Musk has a number has a portfolio of companies and the one that covers space exploration is called SpaceX while Tesla develops and manufactures electric cars and batteries.

1 Like

I read your essay and I think you should stay on the topic while extending your idea. For example, this part of the essay is irrelevant according to me. I mean you should justify your opinion truly. What do you think about this issue?

2 Likes