Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

Hi
This topic is very essential for all people who want to learn English.

with ā€˜ā€˜thatā€™ā€™ used sentences

Hello Nandyala,

Iā€™m sorry but I canā€™t understand what you are asking. However, welcome to the forums.

Hi, I got 26 lessons. I completed 10 lessons (simple present). It was very nice and easy to learn. But in the 11th and the above lessons donā€™t have present continuous and other tenses.Could you please send me the lessons including other tenses.

hi dear Torsten,
Thanks alot

hi dear
Thanks alot

Hi dear all
iā€™m very happy to find this useful site. this two lesson i know very usfull points.
and thanks for this possetive viwepoints.

br
alireza

Thank very much

Unit 2 Be-verb:

Iā€™am
you are
He, She, it (is)
you are
we are
they are

Now let me build some sentences with Be-verb:

Iā€™am from Democratic Republic of Congo.
you are from England.
She is from Germany.
He is from Australia.
It is from Hong Kong.
we are from God.
they are from United States of America.

Kind regards
Robert Fimbo.

This is incorrect.
The terms are either:
I am
or
Iā€™m.
You should not try to combine them.

Iā€™am from Democratic Republic of Congo.
I am from the Democratic Republic of Congo.
you are from England.
You are from England.
She is from Germany.
He is from Australia.
It is from Hong Kong.
we are from God.
We are from God.
they are from United States of America.
They are from the United States of America.

All sentences should always begin with a capital letter.

Hi torsten
that was good.I donā€™t have enough time to review the grammer from books.here u did it for me.itā€™s the best way for reviewing our english.
thank you again.

Hello again Fahimeh,

There are a number of errors in your reply, particularly the lack of capital letters (which are essential usage in certain places in correct English) and the lack of spaces after punctuation.

Please look closely at the differences between your message and this one:
Hi Torsten.
That was good. I donā€™t have enough time to review the grammar from books. Here you did it for me. Itā€™s the best way to review our English.
Thank you again.

Hello Torsten,

I really think that this site is useful for me. I can talk everybody by English freely. That is very wonderful, because Iā€™m often unselfconfident when communicating by English.

Thank you so much.

thank you sir for this precious lesson.

Hi I am Md Tausy from India.I am very thankful to Mr. Torsten for such a wonderful help to the community
so that anyone can learn English.

Thanks Mr. Torsten

Hi Torsten, your letter is really useful for me. Although I learned about grammar many time but I donā€™t like my teacherā€™s method. Begin with your course, I want to learned perfectly grammar.

hi Torsten Daerr
my information registered finally thank you very much but for now i want to introduce myself.
my name is amir and i am from iran I am 19 years old.my major is food science and technology.
I found your website accidentally and I am very glad that I can improve my English with your help.
THANKS FOR EVERY THING.

Hi Torsten. thanks, I have understood it.

Hi Torsteb,

Thank you very much for your second email. Iā€™ve introduced myself already last week. Itā€™s a great pleasure for me to participate in the forum. Iā€™m from Haiti, and Iā€™ve been living In New York for many years. Iā€™d like to improve my English writing that is bad.
Thank you very much for your help.
Magguy