Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

Hi Torstan,

It's very helpfull to improve our communication english. Thanks a lot!!!

and I want to know when we use “Derive”. Pls give me a somemore example

Thanks a lot!
Chandrakumar.K

hi this is angela and i really want to learn english and grammar but i dont know how to start,can u help me?there are words that i dont understand,english is very important for work specially when u live here in UNITES STATES…i hope i can get email again from u…thanks…angela…and god bless u!!!

Thank u Mr.Torsten,

thank you for response…

Regards
kumar

hai sir good afternoon…daily am prctining your lesson really this is very help ful to
thank you so much

great thanks to Torsten, i really enjoy this fantastic english lesson , i feel it as much more important to me and other enlglish leaners on this website

I’m from Brazil.I live in the Mato Grosso.I’m a teacher and need to learn to talk in english.I 'm not beginner.I would like learn listenning and speak.

Dear Torsten,

Thanks for your second mail.

with regs
Naveen

helo every one this is farhan from somaliland i am new to the forums

Hello Sir,
How are you? Thanks for the second unit, Sir I want to speak fast but I can’t b/c I have a problem in writing and speaking, when I speak in English I don’t catch the words immediately. Can you help me?
Thanks,
Regards Mehwish.

This lesson was to easy.

Hi how are you. I wanto get some information about English words so when I memorise som of the wrds ofter two or three days I forgot those words so what do I do?

thank you

hi Torsten Daerr
i am glad to receive email from you
i hope i will improve my English skills
thank you so much

hi, dear my english teacher
Thanks for your reply email.
I am from Ulaanbaatar city of Mongolia. I am 23 years old and now I am studying in english class. But its not enough for me. Because I want to study english, especially listening skill and vocabulary skill. My net teacher please help me. I promise you to try hard.
Best regards.

YUP I CAN TELL U THE TIP OF LEARNING ENGLISH THT TRY TO SPEAK WD THE NAVE SPEAKERS OF ENGLISH THN U WILL SEE THT U R ENGLISH IS IMPROVING DAY BY DAY

How r u Sir?I am Faheem from Lahore,Pakistan.Your lessons are helping me so much.Sir u from???

Hi, I don’t know how can start the class . Could you please tell me?
Thanks!!!
feng

hi torsten really i am very happy to receive the second lesson but i couldn’t understand the first lesson could you explain to me more
many thanks