She has
They have

We havent she hasnt
I havent He hasnt
They haven`t

Hello sir,
it is very good lesssion.

Thanks for second Email Lesson ( Be-Verb):

Its great lesson i think. Iā€™ll repeat it and will try to use Be-verb making many sentences lo learn better.

,Hello ,Torsten Daerr
All teacher who have played important roles in shapinng our own lives are worthy of the highest honour AND YOU.
I"M Maria.I am65 years old.I am from ROMAIN ,and was teacher.I"m permanent rezident status in Canada ,where is my son and I have 2 grandchildren.
I WISH LEARN English for I CAN speak and writing ENGLISH language.
Thanks a lot very important information.
ALL THE BEST AND WONDERFULL DAYS.
MARIA OANTA with sincerity . sorry for the mistakes

Thanks everybody for the recourse language English. Really is very interesting to learn the Shakespeare language. I from El Salvador in Central America and I live in Santa Ana , coffe tree land an exotic fruits called ā€œjocotesā€. The jocotes are very rich an produce it in diferentes months af the year. The jocotes are tropical fruits, same other fruits denominated ā€œmamonesā€.There are several tips of the ā€œmamonesā€. I hope send other mesage very soon. Thanks.

Dear Torsten,

Thank for your email very much!
And I am very sorry for submitting forum late because my business schedule was tight last week .

I am a Chinese. Currently, I live in Japan.
Now I work as a IT helpdesk agent. My main task is receiving the call from our clients about their computersā€™ issues.
Some calls are spoken in English.
To improve my English communication skill, I enrolled in this session.

Could you please help me?

Thank you again & Best regards
Lucy

hello,
Iā€™M Maryam. Thank you for your second english lesson.

thanks to this Mr. Torsten!

hi i am Dua. it is very good experiance for me. i am enjoying. i am poor in english but trying my best to improve it. may i achive my goal. this is good forum on which my type of persons lernning and over come my problems.than you soooooooo much to join me in this forum and sending me studing material.

How Is You?

thanks a lot

I am Katsu.
I am not fruent English speeker.

am veo joined the english language and ineed more in inglish examination

Hi, I am new member, and need special attantion for learning english, as i am facing lot of problem in daily routine work to comunicate in well manners.

Hi torsten Daerr,
I thank you lot of for your help

my best regards to you
djibril bathily

Hello! I am new in this forum I donā€™t how to use this and how to go about my lessons.

thankĀ“s for help me to improve my english. realy, iĀ“m coming better.

best regards

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the second lesson.

Have a good day.

:slight_smile:

Landy

hi sir,
please send some material about listening.

Dear sir,
I am happy to inform u that i recevev your mail & thank u so much for mailing me. So i read this lession & develop my learning english.