Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

hi sir

thanke for the lessen 2.

have a nice day

I am Amal ,my english language is weak . espacially in using the verb and adverb … proposition

Dear Torsten,
I’m Merry John. Thanks for your tests. I’m sorry for late to join the forum. I want to improve my English.Can you help me?
Regards and thanks for your help
Merry

hi,sir,how are you

Hello !!!
i want to know what is “BE-Verb”.
please can u explain a little/.

Thank you.

Thanks you for your grate supporting to improve my English language and i am expecting continues support from your side to successful Lear my English language

I always loving the people and especially always trying to help the people as such I am very strong person

hi torsen its so great lesson but I want to know dirce indirect narration,paragraph writing and communicate effectively with many fellows in english

Hello
Dear Torsten daerr
I’m faiza haroon.I’m from pakistan.Menglish language is so weak.I have to prepare for my IELTS EXAM.So plz help me to improve my vocabulary,grammer,listening,writting,speakingand the most reading skill which is too difficult for me.plz help me.I hope u ans me soon.
Thanks regards
Faiza

thx sir

hello sir,
Nice way to learn English.

hello sir,
Nice way to learn English.

Dear Torsten,
I am very grateful indeed for this second lesson on be-verb. Now I can tell the difference between b-verb and negative b-verb. If I had not join this english course I would not tell which is which. Thanks alot for your help

Regards
Lorah

Hi , How are you doing? Thank you for sending me message regularly, I appreciate it. I’m from Asia, struggling to pass the Toefl test. I got 8 right score from lesson 1. Till then,

Thank you so much for sending. I know english. I can write and speak but not so fulently. I want to write impressive english and want free flow and convincing english.I want some idioms & phrases with its hindi meaning. For this, I shall be highly obliged.

Hi Torsten

Good afternoon.I am yasoda from India working as an Project Engineer in manufacturing industry .I received your second lesson.It was good.I scored 8 out 10 in my first.

regards,

Yasoda

thanks to you Mr Torsten for the second lesson

Dear Torsten!
I’m Anna_ Lee, Thanks for your emails on english learning. I’m great know your forums.
Let me Introuduce myself. My is name: Anna_Lee, I’m vietnam, I’m vietnamese. but now i live in china , i can speak chinese, i learned english at school for more than 3 years but my english is not good. I understand a little english but i can’t speak it.
Now, i want to prove my english together with their. I hope i can prove my english, i want learn english everyday, everyday.
Many thanks your for help!

Everyday (a 1 word phrase) means ordinary or commonplace.
Every day (a 2 word phrase) means daily.
You should have used ‘every day’.

I want to learn English every day.

Note the capital letters.