Can I omit the indefinite article when
I am using it with an adjective+noun?

(A) new life
(A) new home…

E.X. Tomorrow, new life, new home…
I can?t wait until tomorrow!

Thanks!

Jes?s

No, not in normal composition. A singular countable noun must have an article, a determiner, or a possessive adjective, no matter what other adjectives or modifiers it may have.

Hi!. Thanks a lot for your reply. But, can?t i even omit the indefinite article if I am listing,enumerating to mean
for instance, I?ll have all these things in
a future or maybe I?ve just got them right now?

E.X. New life, new home, new car…

Thanks!

Jes?s

Making lists has little to do with English grammar or composition. It is just a list of words as reminders, like my shopping list:

tomatoes
caulif
milk
yogh
TP

If the list is part of a written essay or formal letter, then you must normally include the articles. Please re-read my earlier post:

I definitely understood, I guess.
But, what if I use the two first as
uncountable nouns?

Life, Home can be uncountable, can?t they?
I am thinking of ?Soul?as well.

Then, what will it happen?

Could I use them without the indefinite article?

New life, new home, new soul…

Thanks again!

Jes?s

It reminded me:

‘CHOOSE LIFE. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family, Choose a fcking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fcking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. CHOOSE LIFE. But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons…’ ©