Use of - Mostly Unlikely

Our clients use our software, and it is related to Insurance.
One functionality is not used much by clients, they use it rarely. 90% of clients won’t use it.

Can I say:
It is mostly unlikely that clients use this functionality.

Thanks!

2 Likes

"Mostly unlikely doesn’t work. Here are better options:

It is very unlikely that our clients will use this feature.
It is highly unlikely that our clients will use this feature.
It is rather unlikely that our clients will use this feature.

3 Likes

Thanks Torsten, for your beautiful explanation!

2 Likes

Sure, you’re welcome. Thanks for posting those interesting questions.

1 Like

It is most unlikely that our clients will use this feature. - Won’t this work, Torsten?

3 Likes

Hi Torsten, What websites provides ONLINE testing for TOEIC ?

1 Like

What websites provides ONLINE testing for TOEIC?

Would you take TOEIC or ILETS or TOFEL which one is suitable for General English

1 Like

The TOEIC test is a rather archaic system and I have no idea whether and how you can take the TOEIC test online. If you want to find out your level you can take our test online free of charge: Tests | english.best

1 Like

Dear Torsten, I took the test, i got 80.5 in total… 41out of 50…

i made a silly mistake in one question didnt read it well… which level this puts me in

2 Likes

So your level is somewhere around B2 which is pretty solid. Congratulations!

1 Like

i want to reach C-1 what should i do

2 Likes

First of all you should write down the reasons why exactly you want to achieve level C1. What do you expect from this achievement? What impact will it have on your life? Second, analyze your as many of your habits as possible. What time do you usually get up, what is the first thing you do after waking up, how much information do you consume in English on a daily basis? For more details you should read and listen to this: Are you a winner? (part 1) - English for winners | english.best

1 Like