university student should have a part-time job or not?

Topic: do you think it is a good idea that university students should have a part-time job while they’re studying?

Nowaday, our studying is more complicated and difficult. That aqquires students to focus on their studying seriously. However, I believe that it is good for students to have a part-time job while they are in university.

The first point I must mention is that part-time job may give an amount of money to students to help them cover their studying and their current life. You know everybody has different situations and not everybody is rich. In the university, students need money for many purposes such as buying specialized books, school fee, rent… I think a part-time job is really an effective tool to resolve these problems.

Not only does part-time help students to resolve economic problems but it aslo provides for students with valuable life experience. Taking a part-time means facing up with our life. Life is not like we have ever thought. Working environment is much different from classroom. Hence, we can learn experienced lessons which cannot be learnt from textbooks. For exemplify, when you take a part-time job as a waiter. You cannot behave as if when you are at home. At least, you must know polite manners, know how to respect the customers and yourself. The work at the restaurant also helps students improve their communication skill. I think this experience will help for their their real job in the future.

Last but not least, when taking a part-time job, you may not ask your parents for money. You become an independant person. Jobs forms you to be responsible, more self-disciplined. If a part-time job which are suitable for your studying branch, it can give you more practical knowledge of your studying, enhances your knowledge.

In conclusion, according to all reasons above, I believe taking a part-time job is a pretty good idea for students while they are still studying in the university.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and his assistant

please help me correct it! thank you so much

Topic: do you think it is a good idea that university students should have a part-time job while they’re studying?

Nowaday, our studying is more complicated and difficult. IT RQUIRES students to focus on their studying seriously. However, I believe that it is good for students to have a part-time job while they are in university.

The first point I must mention is that A part-time job may give an amount of money to students to help them cover their studying FEES and their current EXPENSES. You know everybody has different situations and not everybody is rich. In the university, students need money for many purposes(,) such as buying specialized books, school feeS, rent… I think a part-time job is really an effective tool to resolve these problems.

Not only does part-time WORK help students to resolve economic problems(,) but it ALSO provides for students with valuable life experience. Taking a part-time JOB means facing up TO our life. Life is not like we have ever thought. THE working environment is much different from BEING IN THE classroom. Hence, we can learn experienced lessons which cannot be learnt from textbooks. For EXAMPLE; when you take a part-time job as a waiter. You cannot behave as if when you are at home. At least, you must know polite manners, know how to respect the customers and yourself.
The work at the restaurant also helps students improve their communicationS skill. I think this experience will help for their their real job in the future.

Last but not least, when taking a part-time job, you may not HAVE TO ask your parents for money ANYMORE. You become an independEnt person. YOUR job TRANSforms you INTO BEING responsible AND more self-disciplined. If YOU FIND A part-time job which IS suitable for your studying SCHEDULE, it can give you more practical knowledge of your studying, AND IN DOING SO IT enhances your knowledge.

In conclusion, according to all reasons above, I believe taking a part-time job is a pretty good idea for students while they are still studying in the university.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Excellent work Tiny. Almost perfect.

Kitos. 9/10

Mr. Kitosdad!
thanks a lot.
I’m very interested in this topic and I find it easy to express my opinion! ^^
I will try my best next time.