Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as they give to their university libraries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Nowadays, there are a lot of universities around the world. Some universities are rich, unfortunately, others are not. So, they have to carefully spend their money in the effective ways. Closer to the point, some people think that universities should support the money to students’ sport activities as equal as to libraries. However, a lot of individuals oppose this idea. In my view, the universities should pay more attention to the libraries, and support money to them more than to student’s sport activities.
The main reason is that every student needs library to extend their knowledge, but not everyone needs sports. The primary reason that students go to the university is to study, and the library is the great place to learn. For example, in my university, there is a huge library which contained an enormous number of books. When I have to do my research, I can find everything I need for my report in there. I and all of my friends spend the most of our time in the university library. Moreover, it always does not have enough seats for the students. As you can see, the library has a great demand.
Another reason is that a great library increases the university’s reputation. The university which has a superior library always attracts the students to attend the university. Consequently, the number of students that want to enter the university will increase, and the university will have more money to do another thing. For instance, where I live, in Thailand, one of the best universities is Chulalongkorn University. It has a big library which available for the students and public. There are a lot of precious materials. When students were asked why they attend this university, many students answer that because this university has an excellent library. Thus, it has some money to support another activity, including sports.
In short, though some may argue that students’ sports activities are significant for the students, I still hold my position that the university library is more important. Not only will the reputation that the university will receive, but also it support a huge demand for library from students. I would suggest that every university should spend their money to the library more than student’s sports activities.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which designer did not work at the Bauhaus?

Nowadays, there are a lot of universities around the world. Some universities are rich, unfortunately, others are not. So, they have to carefully spend their money in the effective ways. Closer to the point, some people think that universities should DIRECT AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF the money toWARD students’ sport activities as to libraries. However, a lot of individuals oppose this idea. In my view, the universities should pay more attention to the libraries, and support money to them more than to student’s sport activities.

The main reason is that every student needs THE library to extend their knowledge, but not everyone needs sports. The primary reason that students go to the university is to study, and the library is A great place to learn. For example, in my university, there is a huge library which containS an enormous number of books. When I have to do my research, I can find everything I need for my report in there. I and all of my friends spend the most of our time in the university library. Moreover, it always does not have enough seats for the students. As you can see, the library IS IN great demand.

Another reason is that a great library increases the university’s reputation. ANY university THAT has a superior library WILL always attract the students to attend THAT PARTICULAR university. Consequently, the number of students that want to enter the university will increase, and the university will have more money to do OTHER thingS.
For instance, in Thailand where I live, one of the best universities is Chulalongkorn University. It has a big library which IS MADE available for BOTH students and public. There are a lot of precious materials. When students were asked why they attend this university, many students answeRED that IT WAS because this university has an excellent library. Thus, TODAY it has EXTRA money to support other activitIES, including sports.

In short, though some may argue that students’ sports activities are significant for the students, I still hold my position that the university library is more important. Not only BECAUSE OFl the reputation that the university will receive, but also it supportS a huge demand for THE library from students. I would suggest that every university should spend their money MORE FOR the library than FOR student’s sports activities.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work Omo.

Kitos. 8/10