Two main types of books: fiction (novels and stories) and non-fiction

Hi, Kitos :slight_smile: Please, rate my essay ! Thank you in advance .
Two main types of books: fiction (novels and stories) and non-fiction (histories, biographies, and self-help books). Which do you prefer to read? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

There are many types of books which poeple like to read. It depend on poeple,their character, and prefferences. There are many poeple who prefer novels, love stories, and fantasy books . Others prefer biographies and self-help books. I prefer fiction type of books because of two reasons.

First, fiction books are very interesting. There are many feelings, imagination, and many of them have happy end. I prefer these books because I am positive person and I like to dream about unreal things, events, and people. When I read love stories I am so concentrated and I can not stop reading. It is so excited. When I was eight years old, a friend of my mom made me a present- book about love. I was very little to understand it`s sense but when I read it I fall in love in this type of books. Later, I begun to read many books of this type and I frequently asked my mom to bought me more and yet more. It is normal for young poeple to be interested about love and I think that there is nothing shamefull. In my opinion, young people should read books which can calm down them, to make them happy and excited.

Second, I am in love in fantasy books too. There are a lot of amazing moments and people frequently take a deep breath when they read such kind of books. I like unreal heroes which are very strong and powerfull such as Batman, Spiderman and so on. In my opinion, fantasy books can develop poeple`s imagination which sometimes is very good for them. It develop my imagination too. Due to this, four month ago, I decided to apply for a competiiton- to write an essay. The theme was about how we imagine the world after 70 years. I wrote about this and wonn 250$ from the competition. Therefore, I think that fantasy books have good impact on poeple and they can also help them for their future, just like me.

In conclusion, there are many good types of books. They have different impact on poeple, sometimes it is good, sometimes no, but it is important how poeple feel when they read the definite book. In my opinion, fiction type of books such as novels and stories are the best books for people because they make us happy, satisfied and we can take a good rest when read such kind of books.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a bookstore sales clerk and a student

Hi, Kitos :slight_smile: Please, rate my essay ! Thank you in advance .
Two main types of books: fiction (novels and stories) and non-fiction (histories, biographies, and self-help books). Which do you prefer to read? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

There are many types of books which poeple PEOPLE like to read. It dependS on THE PERSONspoeple,[/s]their character, and prefferences PREFERENCES. There are many poeple PEOPLE who prefer novels, love stories, and fantasy books . Others prefer biographies and self-help books. I prefer fictionAL typeS of books because of two reasons.

First, fictionAL books are very interesting. There are many feelings, imagination, and many of them have happy endINGS. I prefer these books because I am A positive person and I like to dream about unreal things, events, and people. When I read love stories I am so concentrated and I (cannot( stop reading. It is so excitING. When I was eight years old, a friend of my mom made me a present OF A book about love. I was very TOO little to understand it`s sense but when I read it I fEll in love in this type of book. Later, I begAn to read many books of this type(,) and I frequently asked my mom to bought BUY me more and yet more. It is normal for young PEOPLE to be interested about IN love(,) and I think that there is nothing shameful ABOUT READING SUCH BOOKS. In my opinion, young people should read books which can calm THEM down them, AND make them happy and excited.

Second, I am in love WITH fantasy books too. There are a lot of amazing moments and people frequently take a deep breath when they read such kind of books. I like unreal heroes which WHO are very strong and powerful such as Batman, Spiderman and so on. In my opinion, fantasy books can develop poeple`s PEOPLES imagination’S which IS sometimes is very good for them. It developS my imagination too. Due to this, four month ago, I decided to apply for a competiiton- ENTER A COMPETITION to write an essay. The theme was about how we imagine the world IN SEVENTY years TIME. I wrote about this and wonn WON 250$ from the competition. Therefore, I think that fantasy books have A good impact on poeple PEOPLE and they can also help them for their future, just like me.

In conclusion, there are many good types of books. They have different impact on PEOPLE, sometimes it is good, sometimes noT, but it is important how PEOPLE feel when they read the definite A book. In my opinion, fictionAL typeS of books such as novels and stories are the best books for people because they make us happy, satisfied and we can take a good rest when read such kind of books.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Joanaaa. Well, you finally managed to spell PEOPLE correcty in yout final sentence. Do buy a dictionary.
The essay was entertaining.

"In my opinion, young people should read books which can calm THEM down them, AND make them happy and excited.
You cannot be calm and excited at the same time, can you?

KItos. 7/10