TV and Internet service

As TV industry and internet services have been increasing rapidly, many people say these services are replacing the radio. But, few people consider radio as an important media which is still widely used in current day world.

We need to acknowledge that tv and internet is mostly used media all over the world. Being tv and internet very effectie these services are growing rapidly. TV and internet serives contain motion pictures like videos which are the best way of conveying the news information and these videos also contain several entertainment content which attracts sevral genre of population. Internet services also have great advantage of being browsed several website content which contain news entertainment and adding to these the games. Internet allows communication between two people located in different countries and also allows online gaming for entertainment purpose. TV and Internet are very powerful media which are growing rapidly with lots of improvements in their program reaching wider range of population. Adding to thiese the TV and Internet equipments are getting cheaper which even increases the chances of replacing the radio.

Neverthless, there are people who argue that radio being another important media which cant be overlooked. In earlier days radio was the major medi which is widely used. Radio can be still considered as important as it reaches the most remote areas of any country. Free-to-Air broadcasting services makes the radio even more important which more people who cannot afford the TV and Internet Services.

Also, Radio are widely used during the journey where TV and Internet services are quite difficult to be used. Radio being very convenient makes it even more popular during any travel. The radio is also used by miletary forces and various security intelligence during communication. There are several cheapest equiment available which makes radio even more powerfull in various businessess. For example, these radio machines are widely used in taxi services and other transportation businesses for their business communications.

In conclusion, being TV and Internet increasing rapidly still radio has its significance. Several features of radio makes irreplacable by any other media.

Hieee…Kitos
Can you please rate this essay…Thanking you in advance[/u]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university students who met on campus

Hello Shyamcharan. You are not capable yet of writing an intelligible essay.You will find students who have written excellent essays over the passed two days here on this page. I would suggest that you read their work and attune yourself to their manner of writing sentences.
Do not be disappointed. They too had to learn from others.

Kitos.

Shyamcharan,

A quick piece of advice for you:

Always begin your sentences with the Subject (at least for now).

I say this because I’ve read your essay and noticed that whenever you begin your sentence with the subject, the sentence turns out much better than when you don’t. For example:

Being tv and internet very effectie these services are growing rapidly.

This sentence doesn’t work in English. Note that the first word in it is a verb - “Being.”

Now here’s a sentence you begin with the subject:

TV and Internet are very powerful media which are growing rapidly with lots of improvements in their program reaching wider range of population.

This sentence may not be perfect, but it works. Do you see the difference?

Here’s another one you start with a verb:

Adding to thiese the TV and Internet equipments are getting cheaper which even increases the chances of replacing the radio.

It doesn’t work. It doesn’t sound like a sentence in English. Now here’s one more that starts with the subject:

The radio is also used by miletary forces and various security intelligence during communication.

Again, not perfect, but intelligible.

So, just force yourself to begin each sentence with the Subject. Do it at least at this stage of your progress.

Hope this helps,

Phil
www.300easywords.com

nice

Thankyou Kitos…
Definitely not dissappointed because according to me learning is all about knowing how to do better and doing like experts. So surely will follow the essays posted in this forum and will do my best next time. Thanks heeps!!

And To Tutorphil, Thanks a Ton!!!
Your advise really helpfull. At least at this stage i will try to implement your tip as much as possible to be better off from currently what do i write in my essays.