Truth and Lies: What would you do if in that condition...

You and one of your friends, Liar, have to work together on a few projects, but last month Liar lied about why he was late to a group meeting. He told you he was stuck in traffic yet you found out he had overslept. And last week Liar said he didn’t finish his part of the project on time because of his part-time job. However you learned he had gone to a party instead of working on the project. Furthermore, few days ago you asked him if he wanted to play basketball with you, and he said he couldn’t because he had to study. But then you found out Liar was lying to you again, he actually went out with his girlfriend instead.

What would you do after being fool again and again?

I’ll say a few words that should be said by a good friend. If he doesn’t, I’ll go away from him.

If my friend tells lies for no reason whatever and does it on numerous occasions the best solution in my case is severing a friendship. :cry:

Obviously his heart is not into the project. If the situation allows you to let go of him, it would probably be a wise thing to do.

And the girlfriend over basketball thingy, well, even I can understand that.

He has trouble focussing, which is a common problem among teenagers. Lying is the easiest way for him to get away with it.

Yell or box him if you must, but don’t be quick to end a friendship, you might need him one day.

So should I pretend I don’t know at all?

[b]he was late to a group meeting. He told you he was stuck in traffic yet you found out he had overslept.

And last week Liar said he didn’t finish his part of the project on time because of his part-time job. However you learned he had gone to a party instead of working on the project. [/b]

He is a man of no responsibility. If I were you I would stop cooperation with him.

few days ago you asked him if he wanted to play basketball with you, and he said he couldn’t because he had to study. But then you found out Liar was lying to you again, he actually went out with his girlfriend instead.

Maybe he just doesn’t hope you know too much about his private life.

Generally speaking, I don’t think he is the one that could be called a friend.At least to me.

Nobody can tell you what to do , Edison. Maybe you should consider prioritizing, the work or your relationship with your friend. If the deal is to complete the work, then by all means get it done, with or without him. That was what I did back then when I was your age (yes, I am that old), dealing with lazy group members.

Ohh Come on you’re not that old :o ok thanks for your way and the others’. I think I will be angry with him, but just putting it on.

Anger is okay when it’s reasonable enough. Perhaps, you need to understand him a lot more than ever. Anger might not be a good response. When you get angry, you gain more cholesterols (don’t know :roll: ). :lol:

Don’t scare me :shock:

If anger were good for health, doctors wouldn’t recommend you to get moderate in everything. :roll:

I’m not really angry with me, I’m just putting it on. 8)

:smiley: :roll:

I 'd say :
(Me yelling at that asswhole) You goddamn liar, you think its f(beep)ing funny? You think you can get away with it? I tell you what: you do it again and I’ll kick you square in the nuts, you, sonofabich !!! I have had it up to here with you being f(beep)ing late ! Get you bichass back to work because I aint gonna get it from our goddamn boss for your stupid behaviour!!

PS: Sorry for my language but in fact that’s what I’d say to him/her

*him

Ohh how …could you dare to do that to your friend you scared me! After all he’s still a friend. :!: Or that’s the way you get along with friends?

One of my best friends lied to me ( I can’t say in details )
In that moment ,I just said ,it could happen to everyone and I tried to forgive him( he still doesn’t know that I know he lied )
Now I realise that I don’t contact him as often as ussual,If he says to go to the bar,or football or somewhere else I mostly say I have some work to do ,or I have no time so I guess I couldn’t forgive him…
When I see him I always remember he’s face when talling this …
So this is a disgusting feeling
I’m so sorry this happened to me…