Traveling abroad or to your countru

I would be grateful, if you would correct my essay
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It goes without saying that traveling is an integral part of everyone’s life. Opinions are divided as to what is the best way for enjoying our trip most. While some prefer foreign traveling, others think a travel in their country is the best way. From my perspective, the most beneficial place for traveling, is our country. In this way, we can help the economy of our country and it is cheaper and convenient.
In the first place, going to a trip in our country have many economic advantages for our country. Encouraging the public to travel in their country means the preventing spending money in the other countries which contributes to the development of economy. People usually go to virgin nature for their trip which can help poor people living in the village get some money. Also, a lot of jobs associated with selling groceries to the travelers and servicing activities will be created.
Second, travelling in our country is much cheaper than going to foreign. I live in Iran, a country with high inflation and with poor economy. To be honest, I should work for four or five months if I want to afford a foreign country, although I have a job of high salary in my country. So, it is not reasonable that I spend all of my money for a foreign travel.
Finally, I am of the opinion that traveling to a place in our country is much more convenient that to a foreign one. In my country, I can use my car for going to any intact place or any city, I can associate with the people and I know most of the beautiful place in my country. In addition, while usually I cannot find a companion for a foreign journey, in my country I can arrange with one of my friend to come with me which will double my pleasure from the trip.
For all of these reasons, I firmly subscribe to the idea of traveling in our country. I firmly recommend everyone not to hesitate about traveling in your country and enjoy the beauty of your country.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of USA Today does the professor mainly discuss?

Hi Farshad, I thought you did a good job with this one. Your content is excellent and you have many specific and detailed examples that are very applicable to the prompt. You do have quite a few minor errors and some mistakes in your usage. Remember travel is non-countable, while a trip, voyage, or journey is countable. Overall, I would rate this a 4 out of 5. By the way, I recently saw a photo of Tehran in the winter with the beautiful mountains behind it. It looked very similar to Denver or Calgary, in the Rocky Mountains here.

Thank you for your comments.
Probably the mountain you saw is “Dena mountain”, the highest mountain of the Zagros range. Iran has many beautiful natural places that sometimes when I see a picture of them, I myself do not believe they are from my country!

Upon further thought, “travel” is a very confusing noun. It is almost always non-countable, but sometimes you can say “travels” as a plural. “In my many travels around the world, I have yet to visit Iran.” Still, you can’t say “one travel” or “three travels” and I would not say “a travel”.