travel with a companion or alone

Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Some people are fond of traveling with a companion, whereas other people are keen on traveling alone. Both types of travel alternatives have pros and cons, which will be detailed as follows.

One of the advantages of having a travel fellow is that you can split expenses up, such as acommodation, meals, transportation, and the like. As well, sometimes you can obtain discounts for groups in attractions fees.

Another point in favor of travelling in company is that the trip will be less boring, because you can entertain yourself by chatting and playing along. During the trip you can know better your travel pals, and consequently you can strengthen your bonds.

Besides, it is supposed that ones can watch others’ backs and viceversa, so making the trip in company will be much safer.

Moreover, it is also considered that two heads are better than one; thus, in case you have to face some emergencies or troubles throughout the journey, you will have someone to count for.

Of course, but, what if you happen to realize that you find objectable the odds habits of your travel buddy, or that you cannot stand his personality –whether he is too talkative that you cannot even share your thoughts, or he is to cheap to pay for a meal tip, or he only watchs his back, etc-, or that your interests are different from his? Well, in that case what is much convenient is to make a trip on your own.

Taking all of the above mentioned into account, although traveling with a companion has its benefits, I would like to travel alone, because I do not have to wait for others in deciding where to go or what to do, I can make the most of my time doing what I like, I feel much safer when I can concentrate on myself, and I can develop my abilities since I will have to manage on my own.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention New York Harbor?

Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Some people are fond of traveling with a companion, whereas other people are keen on traveling alone. Both types of travel alternatives have pros and cons, which will be detailed as follows.

One of the advantages of having a fellow-TRAVELLER (or travelling companion) is that you can /split(SHARE/ expenses up, such as acCommodation, meals, transportation, and the like. /As well/ALSO/, sometimes you can obtain discounts for groups in attractions fees.

Another point in favor of travelling in company is that the trip will be less boring, because you can entertain yourselVES by chatting and playing along. During the trip you can /know/DISCUSS/better your travel pals, and consequently you can strengthen your bonds.

Besides, it is supposed that ones can watch THE others’ backs and vice-versa, so making the trip in company will be much safer.

Moreover, it is also considered that two heads are better than one; thus, in case you have to face some emergencies or troubles throughout the journey, you will have someone to count /for/ON.

Of course, But, what if you happen to realize that you find objectIONable the /odd/STRANGE/ habits of your travel buddy? YOU FIND that you cannot stand his personality, –whether he is too talkative that you cannot even share your thoughts. MAYBE he is toO cheap to pay for a meal tip, or he only watchEs his OWN back, etc-, or that your interests are different from his? Well, in that case what is much MORE convenient is to make THE trip on your own.

Taking all of the above mentioned into account, although traveling with a companion has its benefits, I would /like/PREFER/ to travel alone, because I do not have to wait for others in deciding where to go or what to do, I can make the most of my time doing what I like, I feel much safer when I can concentrate on myself, and I can develop my abilities since I will have to manage on my own.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Good morning Milily. You are writing some very long sentences which, unless clearly laid out, take a lot of following. If you wish to develop this style, and there is nothing at all wrong with it, then you must make sure that every nuance is clearly laid out.
Good essay. 8/10

I see your point. I will try to laid it out clearly. Thanks again, Kitos.