translating Vietnamese into English

Hello, I’m Huong.
I have been learning translation and I obviously have many problems.
Some of them are that I don’t know whether the words were exactly used in this situation and the collocations.
Can you tell me how to improve my translation skill?
By the way, this is a short paragragh I have recently translated. I know there’s something wrong with it but I don’t know how to correct it.
Can you point out the mistake and explain to me so that I can realize my problems.

"Government of many nations over the world promote exporting actively for some below reasons:

• Home market is limited, abroad market brings opportunities to achieve economic effects based on large scale.
  • Supply of some goods are bigger than demand of them at home.
  • Export enable some certain countries to grow basing on export.
  • The export market can help to reduce home recession risk.
  • One nation need impulsing exporting to get enough foreign exchange that pays off importing activities as well as the interest of foreign loan. To pay attention that many nations are facing a deficit of trade and are in dept from abroad.
  • For even some trade surplus countries still have to promote export to maintain their positions and be able to struggle with international competition. Finally, high export turnover creates favorable conditions for more importing because it helps raise comsuming and economic benefits."

Thank you so much.