Trainers wanted: Business English course Potsdam, February 2 - March 28

Dear trainers,

Who of you would like to take part in the following project:

General Business English course from February 2 until March 28, from Monday through Friday, 8 units each day from 8am to 3pm.

As for the pay, it will be about the current average rate for state funded courses in East Germany.

Please let me know if you are interested and I’ll give you further information.

Thanks in advance,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Freezing conditions[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

Any chance for a Potsdam job like this for next year?

Hi Rim,

Thanks a lot for your interest in that job. I can offer a job in Nordhausen for this year. Does this sound appealing?
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The bookshop[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the fast reply. I can’t say for sure until I know dates and rates of course but I may be interested. I like Thuringia and Nordhausen looks nice but it is just temporary projects in the winter months I am looking for so hopefully there would be some help with accommodation. However, you will want to see me CV (or whom ever does the hiring, where shall I send my resume?

MFG

Richard (rimcmullen@gmail.com)

Good evening Richard. Yes, it would be great if you could send me your CV to the email address at the bottom of this page.

We do have some temporary teaching jobs in the Leipzig area so maybe we can work together?

I look forward to your CV.
Viele Grüße nach Waterford,
Torsten

PS: Gmail does have a great spam filter in place but you still might consider removing your email address. Let me know what you think.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Welding[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Thorsten

I just saw your post looking for Business English trainers in Potsdam.
My husband (a scientist) and I have lived in Berlin for 2 and a half years. My spoken German is at good conversation level, although written German is not as good!
I would really like to get some good teaching experience and enjoy time with students.
I have just completed a TEFL course and would be interested in applying for it.
Looking forward to your reply.

sincerely,

Samantha Becker

a brief CV:
completed BA in fine art in South Africa.
Worked 2 years as Graphic Designer - good computer skills.
Taught adults art, so have some teaching training.
Have spent the last 2 and a half years in Berlin writing,travelling and studying German (until the Mittelstufe 2 level I think that is B2?)
Just completed TEFL certificate.

Dear Samantha,

Many thanks for your interest in working with us and thank you for your suggestions regarding our Beginners forum. It would be great if you could email me your CV so I can think about some concrete job proposals for you. Since you have worked as a graphic designer too we should explore all job options for you.

By the way, what kind of scientist is your husband? What project is he working on in Potsdam and how do you both like the city?

Speak to you soon.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Reordering stationery[YSaerTTEW443543]

Yes, please send me more info. As said before, I live in Berlin and can speak German at the B1 level. I have a TEFL certificate and a bachelor degree in fine art. I speak English as mother tongue and have taught before, although art, not English. Would love to take part in this.