topic49 a vacation

Topic: talk about a vacation.
Today, with the development of human society and technology, my parents spent more time in working at the company, and I also spent a lot of time in studying better at my school. Therefore, we usually felt stressed and tired after a day’s hard work. In order to release all worries about work and study, in last summer, my family had an interesting vacation at “Sam Son” beach.
To begin with, Sam Son beach had a lot of beautiful scenery, such as Co Tien pagoda and luxurious hotels. Therefore, when we went to there, we enjoyed views and had recreational activities together. In the morning, the air and water were very clean and fresh; as a result, we did not worry about taking morning exercises: my father and I went for a walk and played some sports, such as playing football, swimming, or riding horses. My mother visited Co Tien pagoda with her friends. In the afternoon, my family swam and had a big dinner at the big restaurant together. This food was delicious and safe to improve our health.
Furthermore, people at Sam Son beach were hospitable and friendly; consequently, we could communicate and chat with them easier and more comfortable. Besides, they also recommended beautiful scenery and helped us overcome obstacles during traveling. Moreover, I had some new friends and knew tradition and culture at there.
In conclusion, Sam Son beach was a good place to travel and improve our health on the weekends. My family had a short and interesting rest at there in last summer. I hope that, in the future, I will turn around and travel to Sam Son beach again.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the main danger of obesity?

Topic: talk about a vacation.
Today, with the development of human society and technology, my parents spenD more time in working at the company, and I also spenD a lot of time in studying better at my school. Therefore, we usually FEEL stressed and tired after a day’s hard work. In order to release all worries about work and study, in last summer, my family had an interesting vacation at “Sam Son” beach.

To begin with, Sam Son beach HAS a lot of beautiful scenery, such as Co Tien pagoda and luxurious hotels. Therefore, when we went to there, we enjoyed views and had recreational activities together. In the morning, the air and water were very clean and fresh; as a result, we did not worry about taking morning exercises: my father and I went for a walk and played some sports, such as playing football, swimming, or riding horses. My mother visited Co Tien pagoda with her friends. In the afternoon, my family swam and had a big dinner at the big restaurant together. This food was delicious and DESIGNED to improve our health.
Furthermore, people at Sam Son beach were hospitable and friendly; consequently, we could communicate and chat with them easier and more comfortablY. Besides, they also recommended OTHER beautiful scenery and helped us overcome obstacles during traveling. Moreover, I MADE some new friends and LEARNT ABOUT tradition and culture there.

In conclusion, Sam Son beach was a good place to travel TO and improve our health on the weekends. My family had a short and interesting rest at there in last summer. I hope that, in the future, I will turn around and travel to Sam Son beach again.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work Trung.

8.5/10