topic36:to introduce my country

Topic 36: What do you think a friend might like and not like about the place you call home? Why? Develop your position using examples and reasons.
Each people always pride of their homeland where we were born and grew up side by side with our parents and friends. Although we move and live in a variety of places, we still remember our native countries and introduce everybody to them. In my opinion, my friends will like the beautiful scenery, people and the special dish in my country. Therefore, I think that everyone will feel more comfortable and pleasant while travelling and taking a rest there.
To begin with, nature was awarded a lot of beautiful scenery to my country, such as Vi Xuyen Lake, a big houseboat and Tran Hung Dao bronze statue. They attracted a great of tourists to travel and have a rest after a week’s hard work. For instance, in every morning, people can reduce stress or take morning exercises by swimming or running the surrounding lake in order to forget their worries about work and difficulties in their daily lives. Moreover, my country has pure and fresh air, and traffic jams and accidents on the roads occur fewer than other countries. As a result, people will feel safer and enjoy better health.
Secondly, people who live in my country are friendly, kind and hospitable. They are always ready to help everybody when we need or meet difficulty problems while travelling and living in there. For example, they will take care of our health when we are ill, or we can study and exchange knowledge, tradition and culture with them together.
Finally, my native land has a lot of special dish, such as Gai cake, Pho dish and Tam rice. This dish was brought pride, and a lot of benefits and profits to my country, because most tourists want to enjoy and remember it. Furthermore, from this dish, my country will become more famous and attract the tourists’ attention and the sources of investment in order to develop the country.
On the contrary, today, as my country is developing more and more, the appearance of thieves and robber will cause difficulty problems for tourists. They will feel fear and danger when they can travel with their family or their friends. These problems will bring damage to economy and the development of country. Consequently, we have to prevent them.
In conclusion, I am always proud of my country, and I hope that it will become more famous and develop stronger in the future.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Physics

Topic 36: What do you think a friend might like and not like about the place you call home? Why? Develop your position using examples and reasons.

Each PERSON always HAS pride IN their homeland where THEY were born and grew up side by side with THEIR parents and friends. Although we move and live in a variety of places, we still remember our native countries and introduce everybody to them. In my opinion, my friends will like the beautiful scenery, people, and the special disheES in my country. Therefore, I think that everyone will feel more comfortable and pleasant while travelling and taking a rest HERE.
To begin with, nature HAS /awarded/BESTOWED/ a lot of beautiful scenery to my country, such as Vi Xuyen Lake, a big houseboat and Tran Hung Dao bronze statue. They ATTRACT a great MANY tourists to travel and have a rest after a week’s hard work. For instance, in every morning people can reduce stress or take morning exercises by swimming IN or running AROUND the surrounding lake in order to forget their worries about work, and difficulties in their daily lives. Moreover, my country has pure and fresh air, and traffic jams and accidents on the roads occur /fewer/LESS FREQUENTLY/ than IN other countries. As a result, people will feel safer and enjoy better health.

Secondly, people who live in my country are friendly, kind and hospitable. They are always ready to help everybody when THEY need or meet DIFFICULT problems while travelling and living HERE. For example, they will take care of our health when we are ill, or we can study and exchange knowledge, traditionS and cultureS with them. together.

Finally, my native land has a lot of special dishES, such as Gai cake, Pho dish and Tam rice. This dishES was brought BRING pride, and a lot of benefits and profits to my country, because most tourists want to enjoy and remember THEM. Furthermore, from this dish THESE DISHES, my country will become more famous and attract the tourists’ attention, and BECOME A source of investment in order to develop the country.
On the contrary, today, as my country is developing more and more, the appearance of thieves and robber will cause MANY problems for tourists. They will feel fear and danger when they can travel with their family or their friends. These problems will bring damage to OUR economy and the development of OUR country. Consequently, we have to TAKE MEASURES TO prevent them.

In conclusion, I am always proud of my country, and I hope that it will become more famous and develop stronger in the future.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Trung. A fine essay.

Kitos. 8/10