Topic: some people like to do the new things that they do not know...(fixed)

When we consider the lives of many well-know people, we can obviously see that risks and adventure are elements of their success. From my point of view, I prefer doing the things that are difficult and strange. Through these tasks, I can improve my ability and gain great achievements.
First of all, adventure and challenge are essential parts of great success, and risks always go together with great accomplishments. Nowadays, people are competing with others in order to get high profits, so the best ways to get high profits and fame is to do the new things and accept risks. In this way, we can make the difference with other people and to be successful. For instance, Bill Gate is the best example for the people who give up doing the similar things to make the difference. Instead of studying in the Harvard university, he left the campus to start his own business. Now he is the success man, his company are dominance in the software field over the world.
Secondly, people cannot develop their ability if they always do the things that are familiar,but starting the novel tasks will help us to improve our ability. When we work with the curious things, we will have a lot of troubles because these works are new, the best way to solve these issues is to study about them. In this way, we can learn a lot about new knowledge; as a result, we can enhance our ability and make us to be completely.
In conclusion, people are curious with the new things, that is human basic instinct. Discovering new things are motivation of the development of society. For these reasons, I support the opinion that we should accept the new things with a lot of risks in order to gain high profits and fame.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation about toys

When we consider the lives of many well-know people, we can obviously see that risks and adventure are elements of their success. From my point of view, I prefer doing the things that are difficult and strange. Through these tasks, I can improve my abilitIES and gain greatER achievements.

First of all, adventure, and challenge AND RISKS, are essential parts of great success, and risks always go together with great accomplishments. Nowadays, people are competing with others in order to get highER profits, so the best ways to get highER profits and fame is to do the new things and accept risks. In this way, we can make the difference with other people and to be successful. For instance, Bill Gate is the best example for the people who give up doing the similar FAMILIAR AND BORING things to [s]make the difference[/] TACKLE SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Instead of COMPLETING HIS STUDIES in the Harvard university, he left the campus to start his own business. Now he is the A VERY successFUL man AND his company are IS dominanT in the software field ALL over the world.
Secondly, people cannot develop their ability if they always do the things that are familiar, but starting the novel tasks will help us to improve our ability. When we work with the curious UNFAMILIAR things, we will have a lot of troubles because these works are new TO US(.) The best way to solve these issues is to study about them. In this way, we can learn a lot(.) about new knowledge; As a result, we can enhance our ability and make us to be complete.

In conclusion, people are curious with the ABOUT new things(.) That is human basic instinct NATURE. Discovering new things are motivation o IS THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND the development of society. For these reasons, I support the opinion that we should accept the new things with a lot of risks in order to gain high profits and fame.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning TL. You can do better than this.

Kitos. 7/10