Topic: Imagine that you have received some land to use as you wish. How would you use this land? Use specific details to explain your answer

Hi! I am new here.
Please check my essay.

If I received a land, I would build a park for tourists and my city.You can barely see tourists here, so I thought that I can build a park to get tourists attention.Of course this is not the only point. I also want my city to blossom.

First of all, I would organize a group of volunteers to plant trees and colorful flowers.There we can have some fresh air.

Secondly, I would put a sign: DO NOT LITTER.That way my park would be clean. I will place benches and tables so people can have a picnic there.Children also can come and play there.Every Saturday the volunteer group would come and do some updates. For example, they would plant new flowers instead of faded.This will be
free for everyone because I want to encourage people to come and enjoy their days there.

Thus I made my conclusion, that I would use that land to blossom my city and to develop tourism here.

2 Likes

Hi Anna, welcome to our forum. Please find an amended version of your essay below.

If I were given a land, I would build a park for tourists and my city. You hardly see tourists here, so I thought I can build a park to get the attention of tourists. Of course, that is not the only point. I also want my city to flourish.

First, I would organize a group of volunteers to plant trees and colorful flowers so we can get fresh air.

Second, I would put up a sign: DO NOT LITTER. That way my park would be clean. I will put benches and tables so people can have picnics there, and children can play there. Every Saturday a group of volunteers would come and do some work. For example, they would plant new flowers instead of faded ones.

This will be free for everyone because I want to encourage people to come and enjoy their days there.

So I came to the conclusion that I would use this land to make my city bloom and to develop tourism here.

1 Like