Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the statement "Childhood is the happies

Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the statement “Childhood is the happiest time of people’s life”?
Essay:

People may think differently about the definition of happiness, but all of them will agree that childhood is the happiest time of their lives. As far as I am concerned, I completely agree with the notion that we cannot find any time, in which can be more happier than childhood, because in this time, we can live with our families, have good friends, and do not worry about responsibility.

To begin with, in childhood time, we live with our families, and this is one of happy things that we can have in our lives. When we were children, our parents always took care of us, taught us carefully and gave us a lot of good advices. Our brother and sister shared toys with us, and we played together. However, when we become adult, we have to leave our families to study at universities or make their own families. Therefore, we may not have chance to live with our parents and brother, and we will miss them very much.

In addition, when we were children, we had many good friends. In this time, we could share every things with our friends, and we had a lot of fun memories. However, in adult life, we are very busy with our business, and we do not have enough time to spend on friendship. Moreover, when we become adults, we can expand their relationships, but we will have less good friends than the childhood, because our relationships are affected by many factors, such as money or love, so we cannot distinguish who are our good friends.

Finally, a child is happy because he does not have to worry about his life. When we were children, our parents did every things for us. They had to earn money to buy food and clothes, pay tuition fees for us. When we made some mistakes, our parents could pass them and teach us carefully to resolve these mistakes. On the contrary, if we are adults, we will have to do by ourselves to get money, and have to take responsibility to our mistakes.

In conclusion, I always wish on my birthday that I could buy a ticket to travel back to childhood because it is the happiest time of our lives. In this time, we live with families, have good friends and do not worry about respectability .

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a marine biology class

Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the statement “Childhood is the happiest time of people’s life”?
Essay:

People may think differently about the definition of happiness, but all of them will agree that childhood is the happiest time of their lives. As far as I am concerned, I completely agree with the notion that we cannot find any time in which we could be more happier than childhood, because in this time, we can live with our families, have good friends, and do not worry about responsibility.

To begin with, in childhood, we live with our families, and this is one of happy things that we can have in our lives. When we were children, our parents always took care of us, taught us carefully and gave us a lot of good advice. Our brother and sister shared toys with us, and we played together. However, when we become adult, we have to leave our families to study at universities or make our own families. Therefore, we may not have chance to live with our parents and siblings, and we will miss them very much.

In addition, when we were children, we had many good friends. In this time, we could share everything with our friends, and we had a lot of funny memories. However, in adult life, we are very busy with our business, and we do not have enough time to spend on friendship. Moreover, when we become adults, we can expand our relationships, but we will have less good friends than we had in our childhood, because our relationships are affected by many factors, such as money or love, so we cannot distinguish who are our good friends.

Finally, a child is happy because he does not have to worry about his life. When we were children, our parents did everything for us. They had to earn money to buy food and clothes, pay tuition fees for us. When we made some mistakes, our parents could pass them over and teach us carefully to resolve these mistakes. On the contrary, if we are adults, we will have to do this by ourselves to get money, and have to take responsibility for our mistakes.

In conclusion, I always wish on my birthday that I could buy a ticket to go back to my childhood because it was the happiest time of our lives. In this time, we live with families, have good friends and do not worry about respectability OR RESPONSIBILITY.

A very nice essay Lam. I have made a couple of alterations to your text. Please review carefully.

Kitos. 9.5/10

Is the last word supposed to be “responsibility”? :smiley:

Yes it should, but we have to look at the statement in all ways. Remember as small children we often run about without undergarments; therefore RESPECTABILITY would also fit. LOL. Agreed?

Thanks Kistos! I know what you mean when you use the word “respectability”! I will try to resolve my mistakes in writing essay!