Topic about tuition fees.

TOPIC:University students should pay for all the costs for university education because they can get more benefits from university education than society on the whole. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In today’s society , the role of our government plays in the university education is a subject matter.In the meanwhile , it has ignited an ongoing debate as to whether students should pay for all their tuition fees. As far as I am concerned, I am strongly against this perception.

For one thing, given the ever-growing costs in university, students from poor households find a hard time affording them without the help of government. Eventhough a wide range of scholarships have been set up, it is a fact that only a small proportion can benefit from them. In this sense , government is supposed to invest more funds to get these students access to the university education. Furthermore, through the investments in education, there turns out to be a reputation of our government. From a practical merit, the endeavour pays off in a form of the stability of society.

Admittedly, it is undeniable that students can benefit from advanced education. However, it does not mean our government attain less benefits from it. By contrast, the university education plays vital role in fostering the intellectuals who can contribute to our society in the future. Consequently, effective plans should be implemented to enable more and more students to receive higher education.

To conclude, university education is a dispensable part of out society today. Both of students and government can share the interests and profits from that. Our government should ease our student’s economic burden and take responsibility of parts of the tuition fees.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students in their first class of the term

TOPIC:University students should pay for all the costs for university education because they can get more benefits from university education than society on the whole. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In today’s society , the role THAT our government plays in the university education is a subject matter. In the meanwhile , it has ignited an ongoing debate as to whether students should pay for all their tuition fees. As far as I am concerned, I am strongly against this perception.

For one thing, given the ever-growing costs in university, students from poor households find a hard time affording them without the help of government. Even though a wide range of scholarships have been set up, it is a fact that only a small proportion can benefit from them. In this sense , government is supposed to invest more funds to /get/ALLOW/ these students access to A university education. Furthermore, through the investments in education, there turns out to be a reputation of our government. From a practical merit, the endeavour pays off in a form of the stability of society.

Admittedly, it is undeniable that students can benefit from advanced education. However, it does not mean our government attainS less benefits from it. By contrast, A university education plays A vital role in fostering the intellectuals who can contribute to our society in the future. Consequently, effective plans should be implemented to enable more and more students to receive higher education.

To conclude, university education is aS INdispensable part of out society today. Both of students and government can share the interests and profits from that. Our government should ease our student’s economic burden and take responsibility FOR part of the tuition fees.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work Kelvin. Your strongest essay to date.

Kitos. 9/10

Thx for your encouragement ,Mr Kitos.

But one thing I don’t understand is why “government is supposed to invest more funds to /get/ALLOW/ these students access to A university education” needs add “A” before “university education”.And I think “university education” is noncountable. And here,‘the role THAT our government plays in the university education is a subject matter’ need to delete “the"?