Topic 87 : the most beneficial discovery in last 100 years

Please help me fix my essay.

Topic 87 : What discovery in the last 100 years has been most beneficial for people in your country? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

In the last 100 years, there are a lot of useful discoveries such computer, satellite, mobiphone, and so on. It is difficult to choose what the most beneficial discovery because each discovery has different role in reality. As far as I am concerned, I, however, think smart the Internet is the most helpful invention for my country. Afterward, I will list several reasons to support my argument.

Fist of all, what I put my priority in are conveniences to help people keep in touch the World easier. With the Internet, it is easy to update and keep up with news. I need only a normal computer that has connection to the Internet, I could know almost all of news in the World. Moreover, the Internet are great source for everyone. On the Internet, there are wide range of information such as agriculture, business, health, cooking, and so on. Everyone is not difficult to find useful information to help them expand their own knowledge. With no doubt,I can say that the Internet has been helping my country develop daily.

In addition, the money that every person have to pay to the Internet is that why I thought the Internet is great invention. The fact is that the money is very lower and everyone able to has chance to use it. Therefore, in my country, almost all of people is used the Internet and received benefits of using it. What is better than using a good service with a cheap rate.

Last but not least, The Internet has created more chances to trade for residents in my country. In tradition, people when want to start their own business, must had big money to buy a place and hire many other people to trade.However, in my opinion, we now are easy to create a virtual shop on the Internet to business. For example, when i was a freshman in university, I and my friends create a website to business on the Internet. We created it by our-self therefore we only must pay money to hire domain. Indeed, business on the Internet is really efficient and effective.

In brief, the Internet are more and more popular in my country and bring benefits to everyone. That why I think that The Internet is the greatest invention in last 100 years in the World.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university adviser and a student