Topic 4 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live p

Topic 4 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television, Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Live performance or television broadcast , which is more enjoyable.

Some people prefer to attend a live performance, while others would like to choose watching television broadcast at home. From my perspective, I would rather to do like the former one.

Joining in a live performance can give you a sense of connection with the event. Going to a live concert performance in person would give you a chance to look at the singers you like, giving you a different feeling of listening to music. At the same time, the smell of popcorn and roaring of the crowd would ignite your passion to move your body together with other people, fans in the stadium will lead to their feet when they see their favorite team have a nice shot. These experiences are all important parts of the experience of live performance, and cannot be felt when watching on the television.

Another reason why I’d like to watch a live performance is that I can make friends with other people who share the same interest with me. By watching a live performance, I have made a lot of friends who love to listen to rock music. We happened to close with each other when we watched a live performance in the local stadium, one of them has become my best friend. After school, we talk, we laugh , we sing the same music we love, that often make me feel happy. If I just stay home to watch a broadcast, I couldn’t imagine how many friends I would lose.
Finally, the most importance thing you cannot deny is, you will miss some interesting things that can’t be recorded by the video. For the purpose of their own interest, the television makers often filter out something they don’t think it’s important, adding all kinds of commercial ads to break the process of watching, which annoy by watchers… There are many things going on during a live performance or a sport event, but you can only see parts of them through the television; however, for a live viewer, he can have a larger field of vision, and enjoy the event more freely.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university professors

BE ATTENTIVE AND READ A LOT (OTHER STUDENTS’ ESSAYS AND TIPS ABOUT ESSAY WRITING)!
GOOD LUCK!