Topic 106:You need to travel from your home to a place 40 miles...

Topic 106:You need to travel from your home to a place 40 miles (64 kilometers) away. Compare the different types of transportations you could use. Tell which
method of travel you would choose

Essay:

Nowadays, along with the development of technology, people have a lot of choices among various transportations such as airplane, train or automobile. If I have to go to a new place which is far from my home about 40 miles, I will consider carefully about which transportation that I will use among car, bicycle and bus. As far as I am concerned, after comparing their advantages, I decided to take my trip by bus because travelling by bus is fun and cheap.

To begin with, there is no doubt that the cheapest way to travel to new place is going by bicycle or walking. In these ways, we do not have to spend our money on buying gasoline as going by car, and we will have a chance to do a lot of exercise which will improve our health. However, these ways will consume a lot of our time because their speech are too slow. Besides, it will become inconvenient for us if we meet bad weather, such as heavy rain. On the contrary, going by cars will resolve these problems thanks to their functions. Through our cars, we will delight in our journeys without being worry about the weather, and their high speech will helps us save a lot of time.

In addition, travelling by bus is the best way for me to go to a new place because it can take some advantages of both means which mentioned above, and it also eliminates many disadvantages of them. When I take a bus, I only have to pay little money because bus is public transportation which is supported by government. As going by car, bus will helps me enjoy my trip with a lot of comfortable, and I do not have to worry about my time because bus is always on time. Moreover, when I take a bus, I will meet a lot of passengers, so I can talk to them during my trip. As a result, my trip will be less boring and more fun than going alone by car or bicycle.

In conclusion, each transportation has its advantages, and we should consider carefully about them to have a good journey. For these reasons that I mentioned above, travelling by bus is my choice because of being fun and saving money.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Art History

Topic 106:You need to travel from your home to a place 40 miles (64 kilometers) away. Compare the different types of transportations you could use. Tell which
method of travel you would choose

Essay:

Nowadays, along with the development of technology, people have a lot of choices among various transportations such as airOplaneS, trainS or automobileS. If I have to go to a new place which is far from my home(,) about 40 miles, I will consider carefully about which transportation that I will use among carS, bicycleS and busES. As far as I am concerned, after comparing their advantages, I decided to take my trip by bus because travelling by bus is fun and cheap.

To begin with, there is no doubt that the cheapest way to travel to ANY new place is going by bicycle or walking. In these ways, we do not have to spend our money on buying gasoline as IN going by car, and we will have a chance to do a lot of exercise which will improve our health. However, these ways will consume a lot of our time because their speeDS are too slow. Besides, it will become inconvenient for us if we meet bad weather, such as heavy rain. On the contrary, going by car THEY will resolve these problems thanks to their functions. Through our cars, we will delight in our journeys without being worrIED about the weather, and their high speeD will helps us save a lot of time.

In addition, travelling by bus is the best way for me to go to a new place(,) because it can take some advantages OVER both means which I HAVE mentioned above, and it also eliminates THE many disadvantages of them. When I take a bus, I only have to pay A little money because THE bus is public transportation which is supported by OUR government. As going by car, THE bus will help me enjoy my trip with a lot of comfort, and I do not have to worry about my time(,) because THE bus is always on time. Moreover, when I take a bus, I will meet a lot of passengers, so I can talk to them during my trip. As a result, my trip will be less boring and more fun than going alone by car or bicycle.

In conclusion, each transportation has its advantages, and we should consider carefully about them to have a good journey. For thOse reasons that I HAVE mentioned above, travelling by bus is my choice because of IT being fun and saving money.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not too bad at all Lam.

Kitos. 8/10