tooth grown in a dis-order way

Some people have teeth grown in a dis-order way looking awkward.
Is there any word describing this type of tooth colloquially in English?
In Tamil we say ‘Thethupal’.

I think you can call it ‘crooked teeth’. Medically, it is hyperdontia.

(By the way, Fathima, I am surprised to hear that you know Tamil, which is an Indian language.)

I am from Tamilnadu.
‘hyperdontia’ is a medical terminology.
But aren’t people using single word instead of double words: ‘crooked teeth’?

Colloquially, buck-teeth /buck-toothed.

Or maybe:
snaggle toothed

Google these terms to get a visual - a picture is worth a 1000 words.