- “Teacher, I love your class too much!”
- “Teacher, I love your class too much because you are nice.
- “Teacher, I love your class very much!”
- I ate too much chocolate.
- She talks too much (but she ought to talk less).
- This coat costs too much. (Maybe my older sister can buy it for me?)
Please correct and comment.
1/2. Use of ‘too’ is imcorrect here. You need to use ‘very’. Please revise earlier posts regarding this,
Note that ‘too much’ often has a connotation of ‘undesirability’ or ‘negativity’ though it denotes a little stronger than ‘very much’.