TOEIC vocab list

hi all,
my name is Belgin, form Turkey… I am gonna take TOEIC exam very soon, so I need most common TOEIC vocabulary list as soon as possible…
I found so many vocab. tests but to copy every single word and their meanings take long time therefore if you have it as a list with the meanings I would like to get it…in this case could u help me please?
belgin,
thanks…

Hi Belgin,

What you can do is click on ‘print version’ on the top of each TOEIC vocab test and print off the list. This means you can take the list with you when you are on the tram, in doctor’s waiting room, at school, etc.
We are also going to create a file that contains all TOEIC vocabulary words with explanations for download (PDF) but this will take a while.
Let me know what you think.
Regards
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How about some sushi?[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi Torsten,

sounds very good…and thank you for your ‘print version’ advice, I am gonna do it soon.and the other one ‘to create a file that contains all TOEIC vocabulary words with explanations for download (PDF)’ is very wisely and helpfull method for people who r with in the same case like me …coz I do not have enough time at the weekday ‘I am a banker who works during long hours’ and i have to take so many exams for my career…TOEIC is just one of them :slight_smile:
anyways thanks again
take care
Belgin…

Belgin, what you can also do is listen to audio tapes or CD’s during your breakfast or even during your work day.
Would that be possible for you?
Regards
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Why aren’t you answering your phone?[YSaerTTEW443543]