TOEIC in China - My score finally

Dear All,

I am French and will attend the Toeic, at the end of may, in China, Shanghai.

Do you know in Shanghai an institute, to do a TOEIC training ?

Or, could you advice me a website, on which one i could do a live - Toeic test.

By the way, could you tell me which version of the TOEIC is performed in Shanghai ?

Do you have any advice to give me, before the test ?

So many question… :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help.

Fly

I bought 600 Essential Words for the TOEIC to prepare the TOEIC.

What do u think of it ?

Do you have any other idea of how to well prepare the TOEIC ?

Thanks a lot !

Hi Fly,

Since the TOEIC contains primarily language that is used in general business situations, you can prepare for the test by surrounding yourself with English phrases that relate to daily business contexts. There are many resources that you can use such as the Special English section of the Voice of America, CNN, NBC, BBC business programs, etc. In addition you can use any books and audio CD’s that were produced for TOEIC test candidates. Please keep in mind that there is no single resource that prepares you for the TOEIC because the exam measures your English language skills rather than your “TOEIC skills”.

By the way, when are you going to take the TOEIC and is there a score you are aiming for?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the problem with the concept of brain lateralization?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

I am not targeting a specific score. I would like to get the highest one.

Thanks a lot for your advices.

I will have a look at those website.

Fly

If you want to try doing a real TOEIC like test and see what score you could get …etc Go to onlineenglish.de You can do the test FREE!

Best regs

Rob

Dear All,

I just got my result of the TOEIC.

It’s 910.

What do u think of this score ?

Is it a bad score ?

Cheers,

Fly

Hi flysurfing,
It’s good score!
Congratulations!

Hi, Rob

I went on this website, hamburg-english.de. I didn’t see any TOEIC examinations that I could got for free. Am I right? Or if you see the free ones, would you mind giving me the link as well? So far, I only find out I should get a membership before joining any examinations of the website.

Thanks in advance.

Maggie 8)

Hi Maggie

Thank you for your message. At the moment we have stopped the free trial membership for two main reasons.

Firstly we have hundreds of free members signing up who have been causing problems for our paying members, also it was an open door for spam machines which also irritated our members. Currently free memberships are being offered by only official TOEIC organisations.

We are looking into a method to better control free members, who sign up without invitation.

The cost of membership is only 9,00 euro. It is not too much to ask for and helps us fund the website and its continuing development. Very soon we will additionally have a full 2 hour TOEIC test available online and this will offer a greater TOEIC experience to serious TOEIC test takers.

Kind regards

Rob