TOEIC and TOEFL at the same time?

Hi, Mr.Torsten
I want to ask you about something. Can I join both TOEIC and TOEFL at once? Because I need it.
Thank you.

Hi Narrow,

What do you mean by ‘join both TOEIC and TOEFL’? Are you asking if you can take the TOEIC and TOEFL tests at the same time? Of course you can take both tests any time provided you register for both tests. For more information, please contact ETS.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Will that be cash, check, or charge?[YSaerTTEW443543]

But please make sure you check with ETS or an official test center because there are restrictions on sitting tests. It could be that after sitting the TOEFL or TOEIC test, you will not be able to sit the other within a certain time period. You should always check the current situation before paying money as there are no refunds oncethe test has been booked.

rob
www.hamburg-english.de
www.onlineenglish.de

Hello, Mr. Torsten,
I would to know the difference between TOIEC and TOEFL . To be exact , what are the advantages of TOIEC .
Aungmoe

Hi,

The only difference is that the TOEIC Test is more for business English.
The TOEFL test is more for general English.

If you need a certificate for employment, then maybe the TOEIC is better for you however, both are widely accepted for other things such as entrance into university, emigration …etc

Which you choose depends on your purpose and the 2nd party whoever they may be.