TOEFL topic essay: How is your opinion about “living forever”?

[color=darkblue]It seems that the question is very interesting. Why not? What the difference is between here and there, nobody really knows, heaven is just a promise so we would always go to church. Life goes on, there is no death actually but just a change in physical form, the inner self remains the same and we carry our inner self wherever we go. Why not enjoy our life here as long as we can and make earth a heaven. Life here is better because we know what will happen when we wake up tomorrow, but when we die we really don’t know what will happen, where we will go what we will be is all open to conjectures. However, I’d like to comply with the laws of life.

In my opinion, when we born and we have to live in which period time must have been arranged, and why we weren’t born before Christ, or in the 3000s but in 19-20th century? Why such famous people Howard Hughes, Marie Curie, Newton, Beethoven, and Chopin were the same kink of animal as us but they were well-known, and they did a lot of special works we cant do? Why Napoleon, Hot Tat Liet had enough wisdom to Fight and had nearly the world, and why they were born in France or China, not on Viet Nam, what would have happened if they had been born in the same time, and if we could have live forever, what would have happened if they had met each other in a period time of life, the history would have changed much. Generally speaking, it’s the laws of life.

As usual, we believe that there is the ‘biggest’ person who made all types of animal he lets us alive and he takes our lives when its time to do them, and he is the one who decides the year we appear by human body. Where is he? He is in the top of the earth, he is in the most nice and beautiful place where there are only peace, happiness, without caring about anything. There are also notions about the Hell and the Heaven. While you live, if you are kink- hearted, you have good will, you’ll be brought into the heaven and meet the Christ, but if not, the boring, terrible, awesome Hell will keep you forever! So that, why do you have to afraid of the death, you hate it, and may I think you have done many bad things… you may be very cruel, unkind, selfish,… we live and we die, we needn’t avoid such them, the paradise always welcome us, and nothing can change it, that is the laws of life!

I’ve deal with the problem, that is, what would happen if such Generals Napoleon, Hot Tat Liet still live up to now? The world might haven’t been nice as this time, I would be full of war and we won’t be so happy, everywhere is full of the cries, the beach, the rivers, the lakes would be filled up by the blood and turn into red… Or if the cruelty man like Hitler at present administrated the German, might Jewish live better, again, many countries would have raised up, they might have kill him by all ways and deleted the country German in the map.

The last, how do you think about the increasing of population density? Day by day, the unexpected raising inhabitants cause many effects to the governments in planning on developing universe, at first we have the percents of people dying and people born, but after all, we just have the people born, so how about the population when we can live forever, it just increase more and more. We will live and we won’t have jobs, won’t have enough money for spending on daily life. It’s included the trouble of not have enough or even not has an area on the earth for people. In other side, the traffic jams will not only in the poor countries but also in America as well! There might be nowhere for us to get fresh air, all places are filled by smoke from factories, transports because the need of us ceaselessly rise up. It’s so serious!

However, people like living forever because they feel scare about the death. They like seeing the more convenient of life science give out. All children want mom and dad by them until the end of the time. I think they are selfish thinking, if I have a choice, I hope I can live till the person I love most close his eyes. That’s all, how can we live happily when you feel you are like the trash and society don’t welcome you any more … In my mine, you are born, you get old, you have sick and you say bye bye the real life, that’s normal, that’s the laws of life!

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the young man have grapes for lunch?

Hi,

It seems that the question is very interesting. Why not? What the difference is between here and there, nobody really knows, heaven is just a promise so we would always go to church. Life goes on, there is no death actually but just a change in physical form, the inner self remains the same and we carry our inner self wherever we go. Why not enjoy our life here as long as we can and make earth a heaven? Life here is better because we know what will happen when we wake up tomorrow, but when we die we really don’t know what will happen, where we will go what we will be is all open to conjecture. However, I’d like to comply with the laws of life.

In my opinion, when we ARE born we have to live in which period time must have been arranged. Why weren’t WE born before Christ, or in the 3000s but in 19-20th century? Why such famous people Howard Hughes, Marie Curie, Newton, Beethoven, and Chopin were the same kinD of animal as us but they were well-known, and they did a lot of special work we cant do? Why DID Napoleon, Hot Tat Liet haVE enough wisdom to fight and nearly HAVE the world, and why were THEY born in France or China, not In Viet Nam, what would have happened if they had been born AT the same PERIOD OF time, and if we could live forever, what would have happened if they had met each other in aNOTHER period time, history would have changed much. Generally speaking, it’s the law of life.

As usual, we believe that there is the ‘biggest’ BEING who made all types of animal WHO lets us alive and he takes our lives when it’s time to do SO, and he is the one who decides the year we appear IN human FORM. Where is he? He is in the top of the earth, he is in the most nice and beautiful place where there are only peace AND happiness, without caring about anything. There are also notions about Hell and Heaven. While you live, if you are kinD- hearted, you have good will, you’ll be brought to heaven and meet Christ, but if not, boring, terrible, awesome Hell will keep you forever! So that, why do you have to BE afraid of death, you hate it, and may I think you have done many bad things… you may be very cruel, unkind, selfish,… we live and we die, we needn’t avoid such thINGS, paradise always welcomeS us, and nothing can change it, that is the law of life!

I’ve dealT with the problem, that is, what would happen if such Generals Napoleon, Hot Tat Liet WERE still live ? The world might NOT have been nice as this time, IT would be full of war and we won’t be so happy, everywhere is full of SCREAMS, the beach, the rivers, the lakes would be filled WITH blood and turnED i red… Or if A cruel man like Hitler at present adminisTERED GermanY, might Jewish live better, again, many countries would have rISEN up, they might have killED him and deleted the country OF GermanY FROM the map.

FINALLY WHAT do you think about the increasing of population density? Day by day, NEW inhabitants cause many effects OF governments On planning on developing universe, at first we have the percentAGE of people dying and people born, but after all, we just have the people born, so how about the population when we can live forever, it WILL just increase more and more. We will live and we won’t have jobs, won’t have enough money for spending on daily life. Included the trouble of not havING enough or even not haVING an area on the earth for people. On other side, traffic jams will not only BE in the poor countries but also in America as well! There might be nowhere for us to get fresh air, all places are filled by smoke from factories, transport because the need FOR us ceaselessly TO rise up. It’s so serious!

However, people like living forever because they feel scareD about death. They like seeing the more convenienCES FOR life science CREATES. All children want mom and dad by them until the end of time. I think they are selfish thinking, if I have a choice, I hope I can live till the person I love most closeS his eyes. That’s all, how can we live happily when you feel you are like the trash and society doESn’t welcome you any more … In my minD, you are born, you get old, you BECOME sick and you say bye bye TO real life, that’s normal, that’s the law of life!

Alan

Thanks sir alan very much… may I hear your opinions about the ideas of mine in this topic?

I read your correction many times, I realize a lot of things I’ve lost in mistakes, I’ve studied much from you, thank mr alan. However, I think mu ideas have some troubles, can you help me?