Toefl speaking...

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Q11.Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to course selection do you think is better for student and why?

Q11.Some college students choose to take courses in a
variety of subject areas in order to get a broad
education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area
in order to have a deeper understanding of that area.
Which approach to course selection do you think is better
for student and why?

Thank you, Radhika. OK, I should not rush!

You like the magagine about medicine.
This book is useful. You can know about disease.

Good point: Your main reason is clear.
Other points: I heard the similler phrases. It would have been better if you had talked about more specific reason. For example, you could recover from illness because you followed the way the magagin orderd.

Your opinion: It is better to travel in a group
Reason 1 Comfort
2 Help

Good Point: You talked about how helpful travering in a group with specific reasons!

You like Taco Bell.
Reason 1 : delicious
2 : quick
3 : easy to carry

Good points: You explained Taco Bell is Mexican food. It’s good to make listeners understand what food you are talking about when you use a proper noun.
You gave three reasons. It’s great!

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Describe someone whom you admire. Use specific details to explain your answer.

Some people feel that knowledge from experience is more valuable than knowledge from books. What do you believe and why?

Describe something you have that is special to you. Use specific details to explain your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Rich people are happier than poor people.