TOEFL speaking tasks

Hi,

I have recorded myself and written what I say in every independen task.

I have attached them below just to know the feeling these evoke to you although you are not listening to me. Thank you very much.1-Name a skill you have learned and explain why it is important to your. Include details and examples to support your explanation.

1-Name a skill you have learned and explain why it is important to your. Include details and examples to support your explanation.
One of the most important skills that I have ever learnt is how to type. I followed just one course when I was thirteen. I learned how to place my fingers to type faster and the order of the letters. This was very easy for me and, in fact, due to this course I can type very fast and do my essays and papers………… I can save time to improve them, their content
2-Name a hobby you have and explain why it is important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation.
The most important hobby I have ever had is to play football. I start playing football when I was nine. In fact, nowadays, I am still playing football. It is important for me because, on the one hand, it keeps me fit, and on the other hand, it is fun and it means a break from job and personal problems because during the training, and after the training I feel relax and happy

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students at the library

Short, but good.
Kitos. 8.5/10