toefl ibt speaking practice

Hello everyone at forum. I just want to say that Is there anybody who is intending to take toefl ibt in the coming months? Is there anyone interested in enhancing the speaking skill? I just want to practice for the toefl ibt. Please join me, if you want to practice English for this test.

How??? Its for free??

I will post my questions with my response and you can evaluate me and I will do the same with you guys. I will really appreciate, if Beeese and Remula evaluate our response.

So here is the first question:

1. Who is your best friend? Describe this person and say why he/she is your best friend.
    I have posted my response and I did it in first attempt.

Try to record your response in the same manner, I mean in the first attempt.

The above question is of Independent speaking task 1.
We will practice on other types of questions too. I mean speaking task 1-6.

Here is my take on this…

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

1. What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go.
  1. What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reasons to explain why it is your happiest memory.
    In my recording there are some of the distracting sounds you will hear. Actually my mom was making dinner for me when I was recording my response:).
  1. Talk about a person in your life who has inspired you. Describe the person and explain why you found him/her inspirational.
  1. Where do most like to go to eat out? Describe this place and say why you like it most.

Talk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

What is your favorite book or movie? Describe it and say why it is your favorite.

I don’t know how to sum up a story in 45 sec. Will anyone give me idea regarding this question?

1. Who do you feel close to in your family (or extended family)? Describe this person and say why you feel close to him/her.

My responses are not good enough though but you guys can try better than I did. The reason behind is I am a bit hesitant in speaking, but I think the more you speak whether slow or fast, the more you gain confidence. So I am here to build confidence and enhance my speaking skill. I know it is not good enough to achieve 27 that’s what I need, but I will keep on trying:).

Hi Babo—

Your response for question no 9 was good and clearly expressed. Don’t worry about the time limit, because they see your ability to express and you will be able to finish it with time with practice.

I could not reply you with voice message as I don’t have microphone. I will buy one and will practice with you.

I think you repeated the food is delicious twice. Response was good but try to make different paragraph. It looked like the idea were incoherent and random.

hello…
This is the first time I am joining you …
As of my knowledge you are good in speaking…
I think there are more pauses in between which can be rectified by more practice…
I am working on the same to improve my skills…

Thank you

Hi